Mogumogu09

Dec 19, 2018
HELP, i give up trying.
what do i need to do in relic line (soul contract) : wait for contract's day.
i already spent 7 days + and giving births to slime 53 and yet nothing happend.
is it because i do another line ?
go back to boss room after contract event triggered, there is door lead to relic room

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
where can i find the gray wolf god hairstyle? i found where the wolfgod hairstyle is at, but not the gray version

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Guys someone have or know where i can get the save before Abbadon quest(means all quest like academy,torus and else are complete for Abbadon quest)?

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
is there no way to not loose your virginity at the beginning?
if i'm not mistaken, it should be in hard difficulty where you don't lose your virginity at the beginning. Sorry if i'm wrong since it's been a while since i last played this

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
Is someone familiar with the RPGM engine? IDK if there is a patch but after the futa vibrator quest line, choosing to be futa results in constant moaning and vibrator sounds, if possible i'd like to edit the variable/function/trigger from the game files. It's been a sound hell since the transformation and i'd rather not turn off all the sounds as i'd like them for the scenes.

(if possible like to edit sprites so even they are uncensored. I'm currently on V2.04 modded as linked in the OP)

Cleaverior

Nov 30, 2019
I was stuck in a horse race place
and i don't know what to do
if u want to get ending just keep training until you love your unicorn enough, snowy will propose you to do this training with your unicorn, fetch will talk to you about what will happen if you pay your debt : will you get out without your unicorn ? Or will you buy it. ff you want to buy the unicorn, you must gather 1 000 000 in addition to your debt.

if you love your unicorn enough, you will be able to talk to Fetch before you go to bed. he will propose you to stay. If you accept, the « bad ending ». i got this from wiki if u want the detail just searching cursed armor wiki and see the sacred beast ending

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
If there are two thing i despise in games like this are timed events and bad endings.

After a couple hours playing, got into the Magic Academy. Was playing normal until i decided to look the guide here and noticed i lost a bunch of events i had no way to know even exist. Not only that, but that the whole event had a time limit of 30 days. That was alreadly a blow, but still. Started a new game and went to try. Bored to death, i did everything all over again. And then it comes the final boss. Because i rushed to the Academy, my lvl 1 / 1k life ass was beaten by the 8k boss. Bad end. Only option is to start all over *again*.

Yeah, i quit. Maybe someday in the future i try this game once more, but for now it's just not worth the rage it causes.

Reactions: fffffffffffk
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes