Speedey

Oct 11, 2018
i mean does the guy care about that anymore, it seems like hes focusing all his efforts on Cursed Armor II

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is dense and completely unapproachable.

Mandatory rape around every corner, tons of complicated features piled on all at once, can't win combat but they won't say where mercenaries are - its official.

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!

Reactions: Aetherisx

vtd

Oct 16, 2018

Mandatory rape around every corner, tons of complicated features piled on all at once, can't win combat but they won't say where mercenaries are - its official.

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!
Don't like a certain game = this game suck ??
Where does that fucking philosophy come from???

Jul 1, 2018

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!
We all have our own taste, sad to see you don't like it. But i don't think you got far enough in the game, because there is literally a love route. and most rape scenes (not all) are avoidable. if you want, look up the walkthrough and see the academy route, pretty sure you would enjoy it. If not too bad

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
>can't win combat
:unsure:
...bro are you, like, fucking terrible @ JRPGs or something? The game wasn't particularly hard last I played, just grindy as shit and has little to nothing blocking you from wandering into zones you're grossly underleveled for.

Fleisch

Oct 22, 2017
Hey I just read in the wiki description that there is a basment in the patreon equipment shop.
In version 2.0.2 there isn´t a basment and I can´t find the mentioned costumes in the files. SO where does this come from?

ferdere

Feb 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me how he advances in the line of the "prison bully's mouth toilet"? I have the airbag and I blow the 2 thugs, but it seems that something is missing

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Are there any guides for this game? I'm very confused on how i'm supposed to start this game and which difficult to pick

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Being playing for a time by now. Great game, but the translation is such a mess that it's hard to understand what's going on other than main plots.

saucissevolante

Jul 29, 2017
To those looking for a guide, here is the new link to the .

@muttdoggy Can we get the OP updated with the new wiki link, please? Thank you in advance!

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes