• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah to answer your question .. I'll consider making the absinthe scene and other sharing scenes skippable or placing some kind of flag that prevents the scenes themselves from actually playing. But I'm NOT going to write the fact that they happen out of the characters. It's part of who they are. They're monsters .. not humans. They need sex to live. And going without it means they can only live in the monster red light district where there's so much ambient sexual energy they can just about scrape by. The difficulty of such creatures fitting in with human society is one of the conflicts of the game. And not something I'm willing to discard.

It was never really my intention to target 'Harem Lovers' As my main demographic .. Only make a good game. If harem lovers like it then that's fine and dandy with me. But I find most harem games boring and insipid. It's ground I have no intention of re treading. Give my game a chance. If you really can't stand how things are going after a while. I'll be pretty surprised.
As I wrote before, for me personally if I can't avoid that in the game, then I simply avoid the game. I ain't a fan of whores for Lis monster or human.

If I need to go replay monmusu quest for some loyal monmusu then I will XD

Cause calling them monsters and using that as a justfication is kinda lazy tbh, monmusu quest had the same premise, but pretty much none if any char was in a gangbang.
And the main girl Alice was a virgin even, despite the lore.

Just own your choice of including that content and don't talk around it using the "story" as justification for it, when tbh, that is kinda bs, as any experienced writer could take that premise and be able to keep that content out if they so wished. (you even wrote one such possible way in your comment already :} )
That "part of who they are" is especially BS, becuase if that were true they would never stay loyal to one person because it simply wouldn't be "who they are".

And you have kinda written yourself into a corner there in some regard, because you can't believably suddenly have these monsters who only see sex as a tool to survive and give it no real meaning, suddenly care about who they fuck out of nowhere, cause that is simply "who they are.", given you are writing an action one can do, as a part of what makes them well them, to have them be in a harem would make them no longer "who they are" but instead a new character that just looks the same.

And tbh it just comes across as a poor excuse to force that content making it ironic when you critique about boring and insipid when you are doing the same cliche's for the opposing genres, and the overdone "they need sex/sexual energy/cum to live." that every other author has already done to death... and ironically with a lot less dicks in scenes XD
Now that isn't to discourage you from doing what you want... just that the point you are making there... doesn't really apply here, because there is no new ground being broken, just the same old stuff.
Which is fine, but lets call it for what it is, and not pretend like it is new, different and innovative. Which again, is fine, but not new or unique.

Anyway, you have made it quite clear that my assumption of what this was is wrong.
It is not a harem game with that stuff as side content, what this is, is a whore/prostitution sim, that has some harem content.

Which is fine, make your game what you want it to be, just be sure to make it clear that this isn't a harem game, cause if not you will find that you may get angry players who feel deceived because that is what they thought it was.

Since it is that then well... disregard the DM tbh, 90% of what I wrote in that dm was for the idea that this was a harem game, which it is not.

Honestly I would almost suggest not doing a harem at all, since it contradicts your lore and story, and doesn't make any sense. Like why would they wait in line for MC, when they can get 5 guys at once to feed them.

P.s. Saying to just try it out or give it a chance, is similar to telling an NTR-hater to just try out an NTR game... if someone hates certain content, just because you wrote a different story around it won't change the fact they hate that content.
The same applies here, people who love harem but hate sharing and gangbang etc. content, will not like this game, no amount of trying it out will change the fact that content they dislike/hate is cannon to LIs, and thus they won't like said LIs.
Best to focus on people that will like your game, and not people that will hate it because of that content, so no need to bother with making that stuff skippable (cause it wouldn't be avoidable) when it will still be cannon to those characters (which the whole point of making something avoidable is for it to not be cannon when avoided).
You really don't want people who hate such content to give this game a chance, cause well they will likely feel that their time has been wasted, and possibly demand you change content, and at worst direct anger towards you as they may feel deceived.

Last edited:

Argeddon

Jul 1, 2017
Prob best to just add a swinging tag (or something), a disclaimer for those that are sensitive to this and move on.

As for what type of game it is, I felt it was a harem with the mc's partners being emotionally invested in him but many also being open to having sexual interactions with others. No need to get into the nitty gritty like the philosophy of monster girl loyalty in this world. A little suspension of disbelief goes a long way.

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon
Mar 8, 2017
Haven't played the game yet, I'll actually probably wait til it's a bit further along in development, just wanted to post a supportive message as opposed to a large seethe posted before.

Existence of women who are sluts tangential to the MCs own personal harem doesn't denigrate status as a harem game if the qualifications of a harem are present, a collection of women exclusive to the MC. Though I'm sure you know that. It seems to be one of those situations like 'every protagonist's dad is dead' in a game with the 'step' family as options.

As for my own thoughts on what I've seen from the pictures and seen described. I really appreciate the perspective choice in the action and the option to transform into a human. My personal preferences are to have a MC that's practically transparent or where the story is told from the first person sort of perspective, though that's not really a gripe just a preference and the way the scenes appear to be perspective-wise is optimal.

The artwork is well done, the character designs as well, including who I assume to be the MC. By that brief exchange earlier, I hope to see the story itself is compelling, alongside the natural motivator for playing such a game. As compelling as one might be able to place in an adult game.

I'll be keeping an eye on the progress of the game, and I wish ya luck with the project in general. In the future, with more substantial content, I'll be sure to give it a proper go assuming ya stay the course.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so, we currently only have the prologue right.
Loving the modern setting and how the dark lord is more like a politician/businessman xD
Will be watching with great interest

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Ah I should describe that better, An oversight. These are events for girls that will be added in the coming updates. Each zone has a recruit able monster girl for the maze associated with it who has her own series of events that culminate in their recruitment.

And that last scene is Jets. To get it you have to have purchased the human transformation power. At your stage of completion you should be able to access the shop in the centre of the maze now.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
so, we currently only have the prologue right.
Loving the modern setting and how the dark lord is more like a politician/businessman xD
Will be watching with great interest
Prologue and the first main quest .. plus some tangential side content. At least I consider the prologue to be what happens from when you press new game to when you arrive in Midway .. and Chapter 1, Part 1 to be what follows.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
What an interesting beginning. There's definitely some thought put into the backstory here. Very well done.
Now I'm stumped as to how to name the company. :D
Edit: There's a lot of cases right now where the wrong name is above a speech box. Especially if it's alternating two characters, and then after one miss it's just wrong for the rest of the exchange. I'm sure it doesn't need mentioning at this stage but I felt like pointing it out anyways. Should we report those individually?

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
What an interesting beginning. There's definitely some thought put into the backstory here. Very well done.
Now I'm stumped as to how to name the company. :D
Edit: There's a lot of cases right now where the wrong name is above a speech box. Especially if it's alternating two characters, and then after one miss it's just wrong for the rest of the exchange. I'm sure it doesn't need mentioning at this stage but I felt like pointing it out anyways. Should we report those individually?
Please do it's a mistake I catch myself doing a lot in development. But if I catch it myself I fix it of course. Please report these either in this thread or on my discord. I'll be sure to address them in the next build. And I'll keep a closer eye on myself. I was pretty sure I'd caught all of them XD

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Just started playing. Well written so far (a bit on the wordy side though), like the art and the concept and hoping that the dark godess won't just turn out to be the good godess. But I wonder a little about the different choices the player can make. For instance, when talking to Willow the first time, she asks the MC why he haven't fucked the first two monster girls he met. The player can then choose to answer that the MC don't like sluts, that he just haven't had the time yet or that he want to be friends before fucking them. Willow seem to react positively to the last answer and negatively to the first answer, so I'm guessing that if there is some sort of affinity tracker, which way the player answers will matter here. But will it also matter in the sense that it affects the MC:s relationships with either Willow or the other girls?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just started playing. Well written so far (a bit on the wordy side though), like the art and the concept and hoping that the dark godess won't just turn out to be the good godess. But I wonder a little about the different choices the player can make. For instance, when talking to Willow the first time, she asks the MC why he haven't fucked the first two monster girls he met. The player can then choose to answer that the MC don't like sluts, that he just haven't had the time yet or that he want to be friends before fucking them. Willow seem to react positively to the last answer and negatively to the first answer, so I'm guessing that if there is some sort of affinity tracker, which way the player answers will matter here. But will it also matter in the sense that it affects the MC:s relationships with either Willow or the other girls?
Yes there is an affinity system but the way it's going to be structured is like this.

Window girls get a certain amount of affection from choices during their recruitment arcs (Keikyu and Hanabi during the tutorial section.) But will mostly be a repeateable source of Erosi once in the windows and will gain effection from you using their services.

You can then spend this erosi on certain rare events, New sex powers and once each girl has a certain minimum affection on a repeatable sex menu with the main girls. This will also give you affection with those girls. Which allows you to grind affection.

The only real danger is that if you repeatedly piss off a certain character it could take you a long time to unlock their repeatable sex menu. And you could even get to the stage where it is impossible to unlock and then you've kinda messed up that relationship. Not telling you exactly what each choice does affection wise is intentional. But I will say that negative outcomes tend to be obvious.

Reactions: sabadongelov

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Yes there is an affinity system but the way it's going to be structured is like this.

Window girls get a certain amount of affection from choices during their recruitment arcs (Keikyu and Hanabi during the tutorial section.) But will mostly be a repeateable source of Erosi once in the windows and will gain effection from you using their services.

You can then spend this erosi on certain rare events, New sex powers and once each girl has a certain minimum affection on a repeatable sex menu with the main girls. This will also give you affection with those girls. Which allows you to grind affection.

The only real danger is that if you repeatedly piss off a certain character it could take you a long time to unlock their repeatable sex menu. And you could even get to the stage where it is impossible to unlock and then you've kinda messed up that relationship. Not telling you exactly what each choice does affection wise is intentional. But I will say that negative outcomes tend to be obvious.
Thanks for the explanation! That means that dialogue-choices like that only affect affinity and not what kind of path the MC will take. Good to know!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks for the explanation! That means that dialogue-choices like that only affect affinity and not what kind of path the MC will take. Good to know!
Ah perhaps I should be clearer there are such choices. For example. much later on in the story. Raia will become pregnant if you have risky sex. And if you don't return Willow's feelings then she will gradually lose her inhibitions. But if you do return her feelings then she will fixate on you much more. And it will be a much more human like relationship. So some choices do have very real effects on how things will progress later on down the line. There are also other natural choices for other characters that I have planned. But like the kinks with the exception of full on pregnancy for some characters they won't affect the scenes you get. Rather the writing and context in those scenes.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
A few sneak peaks to whet your appetite. Currently redoing the willow virginity scene. As I wanted this scene to have better art. There's also a couple of preview for later in the game. Which might answer a few questions about where Absinthe's route is going.

unknown (1).png unknown (2).png
unknown (4).png

Ever wanted to cuck a room fool of NTR protagonists with a squishy octopus who can take a dick that no human could ever have?

This won't be ingame for a long time but I figured I'd post it because frankly I'm not changing Absinthe's route because what I've got planned fro her Arc I think is great and who she begins as is an important part of that. But I figured showing this is a nice peace offering? If you think Absinthe's route is NTR it's in fact, Quite the opposite. 90% of Absinthe's hentai centres around cucking her former fans .. By fucking you.

snslty

Aug 29, 2021
Hello. I'm chiming in to let you know that I really enjoyed most of the game so far, and will be watching its development in the future.

I don't really get all the complaining about Absinthe, and frankly I fear changing her behaviour can ruin what I think is a great character. It's stated monsters need sex to survive, so any monster you come across will most likely have fucked everything under the sun by the time you get to talk to them. I'm not expecting them to suddenly turn monogamous just because they get it on with the player, and I'm certainly not expecting that to happen when their relationship with the player is just barely above "acquaintance and employer of weird company". Plus, Absinthe likes to be very publicly lewd (you can see how absolutely joyful she gets if you allow her to work naked - and it's 100% not for your private enjoyment), so if you bump into her often it's certain you'll occasionally find her pumping a cock, or two, or a whole basket of them. It's what she does for fun. But like I said, this is all meaningless because at this point to Absinthe you're still barely a blip in the radar. I personally find it refreshing when a character in an erotic game doesn't grovel at your feet because you went "hurr i feels you deeply" or "hurr cock o'clock now". Give me a character that has some meat to their personality and self-determination any day over "anime maid #42".

Anyway...

Getting to know and interacting with the characters has been very satisfying. In fact, I was a bit let down when I realised there's no way to talk more with the cast: you can chat about their background and some personal topics right after they join in, and once you've done that you've exhausted all non-quest dialogue for the remainder of the game (so far). Of course this depends on whether you're planning to make the game more "story-centric", but I would enjoy being able to progressively get to know the characters more, or maybe just daily, trivial, varied chit-chat that you or they can initiate really, rather than have the characters "fall flat" when there are no relevant quests or events.

I don't consider myself a fan of "comedic" characters (I think absurdity has taken over erotic games in general so much that it ruins the experience) but I have to say Pepper is deeply amusing. She's great. The scene with Vanda, Absinthe and Pepper is just pure joy. And as I said, I also particularly like Absinthe. And Raia. Cake and Harambe however... are weird.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes