• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - RPGM - Currency of Damnation [v0.5] [Crazy Chameleon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostfield

My heart has been broken by Crazy Chameleon before and yet here I am, ready to throw money at him again.

Fractured Worlds was criminally undersupported and probably had some of the best writing on this site.

This is a return to form. I hope when it gets a bit further along in development that it will be just as full of bisexual goodness as it's predecessor. This needs to be well supported from any potential fans, it has the potential of becoming just as full and rewarding as games like The Last Sovereign. Just broader in its fetishes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ironcladstarfish

This is from the 0.1 Build:
    I quite enjoyed the dialogue and character interaction we have so far, and honestly because I batch download a few games at a time, I lose track of what games are how far along.

With how much content this has already, while playing this felt more like a 0.3 or 0.4 build because I'm so used to 0.1's burning themselves out in 10 minutes flat.

There is a bit of combat in currently though it's largely the basic system in I believe 2 total areas with nothing super spicy going on, but that's likely more the framework implementation than an issue for the future.

The bulk of the game currently was the introduction, context and story/world building work which I found quite impressive. There's some quest and combat stuff following that too, though it felt I would say 60% was the pre-build up to the game itself.

I quite like this game, will be watching and back for more in the future. Possibly support if development continues to be promising.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

The art and cgs are great. Its even better that the assets, character model design and UI used in this game appear to be different and original rather than the default rpgm stuff, which is always very very appreciated. Also, its got monster girls... what's not to love?

The plot is also relatively unique. Its a mix of technology/modern with fantasy in a seemingly post-apocalyptic world. There also seems to be an aspect of management to the gameplay (talks about politics and economy), accompanied with a solid history behind this world lasting a number of millennia. This all adds to the world building, and alongside the quests, really adds to the depth of the characters we meet. The prospect that choices not only influence the type of relationship with companions, but perhaps also influences the development of the skycities and their societies is also enticing.

Aside from maybe a couple of missing commas, and rare moments when dialogue was said by the wrong character, I didn't find anything that significantly ruined my experience playing. No game breaking bugs so far either.

For the first version (v0.1), there is a very healthy amount of content. No doubt the developer has put a great deal of effort in this. It certainly shows at least.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

monk_56

TL/DR: Quite a novel start. Light Lord and Dark lord swap places. Play the role of a Lord of Light converted into a Lord of Dark. Great monstergirls and enjoyable monster male-MC character model. Writing is....a....lot...too.... ellipsis....heavy. :PogChamp:

There are parts where it gets philosophical in a rather flimsy way. The plot and setting do not really take themselves too seriously- game's overall vibe is pretty silly.

Pros
    ~Really Clean UI for an RPGM.
    ~Games where you play as a legitimately artistically rendered non-human are gems for that alone.
    ~Really cool monster-gals
    ~Unique setting and concept
    ~Never played anything where the first thing that happens is you spend
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neutrals:
    ~Prose and punctuation was a bit wonky. The author has a deep love affair with over-saturating sentences with ellipsis. Still better than 90% of H game writing.
    ~Seemed to struggle a bit narratively regarding if it wanted to be serious or comedic. Kinda played like a SoL anime after you hit the actual meat of the game.

- Low key kinda worried about how sharing kinks are going to be implemented in this title. I really hate mmf sharing (and yes futa counts as a dude). At any rate it looks like my favorite charter(willow) is on the docket to have a route like that. :cry: