f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Having problems getting the third star on Rachel's Helping Hand can some one explain what i should do cus have tried everything:S
Complete the 1st Milestone.
(No need to lower stamina.)
Talk to Rachel to get a hand job. Use the new option to not cum.
Wait some hours, ask Rachel again for a hand job and she tries something new (schoolgirl cosplay).

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
i was wondering if there is any type of sound, because if there is, I am not hearing anyting. And If there is can someone tell me how to enable it?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
i was wondering if there is any type of sound, because if there is, I am not hearing anyting. And If there is can someone tell me how to enable it?

there is no music in the game - I really never noticed as I normally play with sound on mute (SOME games music just annoys me LOL)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About Spanking :

There are different types of spanking in real life (which might be combined) :
- Corporal punishment spanking as Rachel uses it in the game. Punishment spankings are painful and are meant to have a deterrent effect. A person fails and is punished beyond limit so he/she won't fail again caused by fear of further physical pain. Punishment spankings are no fun and nothing to do by choice unless the person is a real masochist. It can damage health condition. (Marks can last a week or longer due to injuries.) (Corporal Punishment is banned in many countries.)
- Humilating spanking. A person is spanked in public, maybe naked, so he/she can be seen by other persons and feels humilated. This punishment focuses less on physical pain than on humilation (psychological effect). (Persons like Chloe might be aroused by humilation.)
- Consensual BDSM training spanking as used by Susan. A person is spanked within his/her pain limits and by repeated training the limit is raised. The training focuses on roleplay (dom-sub), pain control and discipline. If the limit is raised too far, it still can damage the person's health condition. (Marks can last from several hours to days or a week.)
- Consensual erotic/kinky spanking. A person is spanked, e.g. in a role play context, maybe including bondage, but the focus is not to solely inflict pain or train discipline but to combine pain and pleasure to sexually arouse the person until he/she finally reaches orgasm. Light, medium and hard strokes alternate with touching, caressing, massaging, masturbating the person. Can be used as foreplay for sex. If erotic spanking is enjoyed, the chance is high that the person is willing to repeat it, so it has the opposite effect of a deterrent punishment. This should not damage health condition. (Marks should vanish within a few hours.)

For future releases :
Once mc advances in his spanking experience level, he should spice his spankings with some sexually stimulating actions to increase the girls' sexual arousal. It should be possible to lengthen a session, e.g. instead of simply giving Chloe 20 strokes give her 30 or 40 or 50 strokes combined with caressing if she agrees ... until she has an orgasm. Time and increasing sexual arousal would have a compensating effect on pain so that the person can last longer, e.g. for every caressing, the accumulated pain could be decreased by some points or percent while sexual arousing would temporarely raise the pain threshold by some percent. If sexual arousing drops, there would be the chance that actual pain suddenly is over the pain threshold and the session fails, so some finesse is needed.
(New kind of spanking mini game?)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Aaaaahaaaaa, how dumb i am, lol

Its only 2 left only 1 didnt understand
How to make rachel use paddle on chloe?
Rachel must have changed her punishment level to paddle. Distract Chloe during her chores, talk with her in the afternoon, until Chloe has 3 red bars below her icon. Punishment is announced during dinner. Chloe is punished at 10pm.
(note : on sundays there are no chores)

Sohai007

Feb 20, 2019
U
Rachel must have changed her punishment level to paddle. Distract Chloe during her chores, talk with her in the afternoon, until Chloe has 3 red bars below her icon. Punishment is announced during dinner. Chloe is punished at 10pm.
(note : on sundays there are no chores)
U are the best my friend
Btw, isit normal linda surprised visit stucked at 3 star?

Sohai007

Feb 20, 2019
yes

the rest will complete after the 1st milestone
Very noice!
How about 2nd and 6th star on emily shower and bath?
Its skipped here :(

Also chloe training, corner time in her room
I did it already while going to bathroom and punish her to do that, but still not cleared

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Very noice!
How about 2nd and 6th star on emily shower and bath?
Its skipped here :(

Also chloe training, corner time in her room
I did it already while going to bathroom and punish her to do that, but still not cleared
Emily's Shower & Bath : star 2 -> enter the bath at 9pm (may not work after Emily's Corruption?)
Emily's Shower & Bath : star 6 -> enter the bath at 8am (may not work after Emily's Corruption?)

Event stars are usually associated with scenes. If the player misses the scene, e.g. by not entering Chloe's room, the event star stays open to remind the player that there is a still unseen scene to watch.

Reactions: TGI Games

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Emily's Shower & Bath : star 2 -> enter the bath at 9pm (may not work after Emily's Corruption?)
Emily's Shower & Bath : star 6 -> enter the bath at 8am (may not work after Emily's Corruption?)

Event stars are usually associated with scenes. If the player misses the scene, e.g. by not entering Chloe's room, the event star stays open to remind the player that there is a still unseen scene to watch.
Only got a prob with Emily bath Wtf can't trigger nuttin'

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes