magus448

May 22, 2018
So new person but we still have no room for Susan. Is she an android that just shuts off in a closet somewhere? :LOL:

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
I have the same problem with the First Milestone. I've talked to Susan daily and she has never told me that she has an important message for me. Therefore I can't get Rachel's exhibition level to 1. What do I need to do to trigger this?
Have you tried winning the Kneeling contest and make her masturbate?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
This is my events board. I've tried lots of different orders of doing Aunt Makes Mistakes and I can't seem to trigger Rachel's Exhibition without the other unachieved stars being triggered too.
And now, the First Milestone stars are all gold but nothing happens?
I also seem unable to trigger:
Chloe#2 in the Hot Tub (Chores)
The final Yoga star
The final Is She Sick? star (Chloe hasn't pretended to be sick for weeks).

Is there any way of fixing this from here? Or does someone have a save near here that doesn't have the problems? Or do I have to start all over (and would it be better to wait for the Aunt Makes Mistakes problem to be fixed before doing that?)?

Thanks for any help. I think this is a great game but quite annoying to be stuck here after all that time!
please see my other posts for answers

Yoga just keep on doing the acro pose

you can either wait until the next update is out or use my saves

Reactions: Lhooq and TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
they are shwoer scenes 8am - peek once and enter the other (i think)[/QUOTE
Rachel asking MC to spank her is triggered by a special dialog with Rachel (Interior 17.00 ?). Can't remember what needs to be done first, except that it has to do with Rachel spanking the girls because their homework is not properly done

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
can somebody post an updated and thorough walkthrough than the one provided? thanks
I was thinking of doing it but with all the bugs I decided against it - I will see the next version because moods might come back (in some form) via the graphs and hoping the dev can sort out the bugs

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I'm totally stuck, can't get the remaining stars however I try. Could anyone be of assistance?

try enter Chloe room at 6am

its either bath or shower with Emily - what does the start say

do the Susan and Rachel and choose spanking

I am doing these all my memory

if still stuck give me a save and I try to look at it

Andycanday

Feb 18, 2019
try enter Chloe room at 6am

its either bath or shower with Emily - what does the start say

do the Susan and Rachel and choose spanking

I am doing these all my memory

if still stuck give me a save and I try to look at it
Entered Chloes room several times at 6, she just stands there and nothing special happens.

It says shower for Emily but I both entered, peeked and knocked.

For Susan and Rachel, should I knock and enter and choose to spank Rachel? All that happens is that Rachel gets spanked.

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
Entered Chloes room several times at 6, she just stands there and nothing special happens.

For Susan and Rachel, should I knock and enter and choose to spank Rachel? All that happens is that Rachel gets spanked.
I had similiar progress on my first playthrough too, uhm iirc they might be scenes only obtainable before they get corrupted...
Also for the Susan & Rachel part, i think that might be for losing either the Cuni/Kneeling contest, try lose on both of those?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018

Emily and Chloe - wont trigger if corrupted

Susan needs to spank you

if you give me a save file I can look at it

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I was thinking of doing it but with all the bugs I decided against it - I will see the next version because moods might come back (in some form) via the graphs and hoping the dev can sort out the bugs
Is it known what the graphs with 5 bars right from the NPC pictures will represent? I don't think it will be mood since mood with the green/red smilies was just removed and there is not much difference between the old mood ranging from -3 to +3 and a mood graph ranging from 0-5.
Maybe it will represent the (longtime) progress in friendship/intimacy between mc and the NPC.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Is it known what the graphs with 5 bars right from the NPC pictures will represent? I don't think it will be mood since mood with the green/red smilies was just removed and there is not much difference between the old mood ranging from -3 to +3 and a mood graph ranging from 0-5.
Maybe it will represent the (longtime) progress in friendship/intimacy between mc and the NPC.
yeah you had 3 bad moods ( -3 , -2 , -1) and 3 good moods (+1 = good mood)(+2 = very good mood)(+3 = very very good mood) -but only the bad moods -1 and -2 were used so -3 was not used yet in the game = Rachel and Linda bad mood scenes where trigger on -2 or over(I hope that tries to explain my idea)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
yeah you had 3 bad moods ( -3 , -2 , -1) and 3 good moods (+1 = good mood)(+2 = very good mood)(+3 = very very good mood) -but only the bad moods -1 and -2 were used so -3 was not used yet in the game = Rachel and Linda bad mood scenes where trigger on -2 or over(I hope that tries to explain my idea)
The new structure is called : "npcs_relations".
If you want to learn more about "mood", talk to Chloe after lunch. On some days she starts a philosophical talk about the mood concept. (Easteregg for players of previous versions.)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes