ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Can you not have Anal anymore with Emily after the first time? I'm on the 100% save, I can't get the 2am Interior to trigger (I assume it happens in the hallway

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Can you not have Anal anymore with Emily after the first time? I'm on the 100% save, I can't get the 2am Interior to trigger (I assume it happens in the hallway
same here :confused:

update look good but need really more sex (fuck vagina or analsex) with all girls !! well look forward to next update.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
i encountered a bug in this patch. I can't progress because I can't do mess with rachel's alarm clock the first time. Linda did the dinner distraction but at 22:00 at night when I go in Rachel's rm the options to look at her/ mess with alarm clock doesn't trigger

denmanson

Jan 13, 2019
I'm having a problem with the saved games, I download the new update and when I open it I see the saved games that I already had, but when I loading crash. I delete the previous folder but they keep appearing and continue crashing, if you can tell me how to fix that, or if the saved ones are incompatible I would appreciate a lot . And if you could tell me where the saved games really are, it would be good thanks

Reactions: bcool

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.3.5.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

U

User_32285

I'm having a problem with the saved games, I download the new update and when I open it I see the saved games that I already had, but when I loading crash. I delete the previous folder but they keep appearing and continue crashing, if you can tell me how to fix that, or if the saved ones are incompatible I would appreciate a lot . And if you could tell me where the saved games really are, it would be good thanks
Backup all renpy games ( Win 10, you did not specify OS ) : C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: denmanson

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018

No you can't, she will decide if she wants to continue, when you play more she says stop asking :) but you can replay the scene as a dream.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When mc tries to use the pool now there is kind of 30% chance (no RNG) that it fails due to a new Chloe event (e048). When Chloe does not meet requirements (Chloe Exhibition Level 1), mc simply responds "I'm too tired right now. Maybe later".

This slows down stamina training in the first weeks of the game if the player follows the text.
Since the failed event does not cost time, the player can just click away the message(s) and retry until mc can use the pool and finally do his swim training. (Hint : don't click where the skip 1 hour button is located below the text box, otherwise mc will skip 1 hour and the pool is no longer free.)

(Possible solution : check "if c1Ex >= 1" before "jump e048_hub")

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in the last update, do not miss Chloe's mini event in the bathroom at 17.00...and Linda's massage ;)

Reactions: TGI Games

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
in the last update, do not miss Chloe's mini event in the bathroom at 17.00...and Linda's massage ;)
17:00 Chloe bathroom in general was improved. If Chloe was spanked, she admires/checks now her red ass. (y)

What I miss compared with 0.2.x :
- The red ass of Emily on day 1.
- Emily spanked in mc's room during Pleasant Surprise. Without the spanking scene this event is no longer fun.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
17:00 Chloe bathroom in general was improved. If Chloe was spanked, she admires/checks now her red ass. (y)

What I miss compared with 0.2.x :
- The red ass of Emily on day 1.
- Emily spanked in mc's room during Pleasant Surprise. Without the spanking scene this event is no longer fun.
not only in 0.3.5, MC steps in...

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes