f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A small bug : Milestone 1 : stars 11 + 12
"Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's/Emily's bare bottom."

The lines
$ e030.c1_naked_count += 1
$ e030.c2_naked_count += 1
are coded at the end of normal punishment code, so the stars are set after a normal spanking and can be unlocked in the first days.
Maybe the Punishment Level should be evaluated for the Milestone stars, too :
if spanking.get_step()["step"] >= 8 ...
(or the indentation of some code blocks is not as intended?)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
A small bug : Milestone 1 : stars 11 + 12
"Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's/Emily's bare bottom."

The lines
$ e030.c1_naked_count += 1
$ e030.c2_naked_count += 1
are coded at the end of normal punishment code, so the stars are set after a normal spanking and can be unlocked in the first days.
Maybe the Punishment Level should be evaluated for the Milestone stars, too :
if spanking.get_step()["step"] >= 8 ...
(or the indentation of some code blocks is not as intended?)
I dont understand that crap. All I know is I can't finish the game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Another small bug : study with Chloe in interior
star 2 : ["chores-study-c1-001","Chloe helps you."], (in progress script)

In the chores script, this image is automatically set when studying with Chloe :
label chores_study_interior_c1_001:
$ doFrameChange("chores-study-c1-001")

In the following part, c2 (Emily) is used :
if did_strudy_alone_c1marks == False:
$ c_study_c1_roll = 2
$ did_strudy_alone_c2helps = True <<<<<<<

I don't remember to ever have Chloe help mc, she always distracts him so my mc usually studies alone when the stars are unlocked. Before Chloe has marks,
$ c_study_c1_roll = 2
prevents Chloe helping mc since this requires : if c_study_c1_roll == 1:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 249718 View attachment 249719 Thats my problems..... Can' t get past no matter what I do!!!
Chores :
clean hot tub star 3 is not possible after Chloe corruption
clean hot tub star 5 : clean at 16:00 with Emily
study interior star 4 : take a shower and spank Chloe, then study at 9,10 or 15 and she may show her butt.

Emily's shower and bath :
Peek at Emily at 21:00 when she takes a bath.

The More The Merrier :
use the phone in Linda's office around 13:00 to call uncle and talk about Amy ... Amy will arrive soon

Rival

May 3, 2017
0.3.5 Patch Release

Window & Linux:
Mac:

0.3.5 Patch Changelog
Hello,

This will be a detailed changelog. Thus it can have spoilers so if you didn't complete the game you might want to avoid reading. Unless you think you have a bug.

As you might have noticed, this is the first time I'm experimenting with putting (limited) new content in a patch. It felt like a good opportunity for trying something new.

I struggled with the idea of how to implement this update while staying fair to everyone.

Patch should be ready for tomorrow or the following day.

Bug Fixes:

Emily's bikini during pool cleaning chore after you unlocked her exhibition level 1.
Some clothing errors during Truth or Dare.
When entering a room during Chloe or Emily punishment, Rachel was catching the MC and the render was wrong. If Rachel is busy with Chloe or Emily, she can't catch you entering other rooms.
When Susan enters during Chloe's spanking, there were some clothing issues.
+1 hour button has been removed in some location (bedroom, Linda's office, bridge,...)
At dinner, Rachel will properly talk about Emily's homework when she fails.
When you asked Chloe to do your chores, Rachel knew about it somehow, this is not the case anymore. There is a new scene after breakfast to reflect this change.
The flashlight is not usable the first time you do the event, added a dialogue line to make it clear.
Package delivery was causing too much confusion, it will now be delivered sooner. Items will arrive the next day after you asked Charlotte for them, during the day in your room.
It was impossible to trigger Rachel's handjob in the MC bathroom after the first milestone.
Fixed "Hot Tub Pleasure" stars and triggers. Some scenes were impossible to see under some conditions.
Emily's first blowjob was causing a lot of confusion, a notebook entry has been added in this version. As soon as it is possible to unlock, the notebook will tell you what to do.
"+1 hour" hotkey (w) has been reworked, it won't work if you're in an event / talk. To avoid skipping triggers or causing some unwanted behavior.
"Linda's Night Visit,” it was possible to never see the first version of the event.
/!\ IMPORTANT: Fixed bug that stopped progression with Chloe. You needed to spank her but she stopped being sick. Loading a save with this bug should fix it immediately. You will be able talk to Chloe and continue normally. (You might skip the spanking but you'll be able to do it again, don't worry ;)).
Removed some dialogue lines about the hairbrush.
Fixed Chloe's spanking marks at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Fixed a game freeze happening during Emily's bath.
Fixed a bug during MC shower when Chloe shows up, it was causing some weird overlapping issues.
Some of Chloe's dialogues about being sore were not triggering properly. (used Emily's status instead of Chloe)
The night visit trigger to enable or disable this event was not working in some instances.
Changed Emily's face in the dialogue box during "Payback.” She's not smiling anymore ;)
Fixed a bug in the "event" window. Some progression stars were considered completed when they should not have.
When asking "About your revenge", sometimes the midnight meeting was not triggering.
In Truth or Dare you can't repeat the invitation once the girls already agreed to play. A notebook entry reminding you to go to the interior at 2:00 a.m. has been also added when this happens.

New content in the game:

Enabled most of the spanking marks not related to sexual events (spanking marks during sex scenes will be added over time, new events will have them.).
A talk with Chloe when she's in the corner of the interior.
A missing render during Linda's sex scene in the hot tub.
More talks to Amy.
Render for the storyline regarding Emily's drinking in the interior.
New more advanced massage for Linda.
Talk with Rachel about using lotion on Linda.
A follow-up conversation about Linda's dinner distraction (Aunt Makes Mistakes quest.)
New dialogues between Emily and Amy.
Introducing some of the story between Amy and Rachel.
Added how long the spanking marks will last for in the "intensity" tooltip.
New icon in the GUI to show if a character is affected by a spanking (red paddle under their face in the top bar).
New striptease for Linda.
3 New scenes for Chloe.
Chloe "thighjob" has new clothes if you do it after 6am.
In "Sister Rivalry", Emily can now watch the event at 16:00 without having to peek in some cases.

Thanks everyone for reporting all these bugs!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Chores :
clean hot tub star 3 is not possible after Chloe corruption
clean hot tub star 5 : clean at 16:00 with Emily
study interior star 4 : take a shower and spank Chloe, then study at 9,10 or 15 and she may show her butt.

Emily's shower and bath :
Peek at Emily at 21:00 when she takes a bath.

The More The Merrier :
use the phone in Linda's office around 13:00 to call uncle and talk about Amy ... Amy will arrive soon
Guess I gotta play again sometime..I got everything but last hottub and Emily bath. Oh and the last Doc visit at night. THANKS

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Something that always bugged me :

When mc checks Emily's room during the intro, he sees her red ass. (Actually now it is more her white panties).
A flag is set : intro_saw_c2_red_ass = TRUE.
After lunch mc can talk with Emily about her punishment.

Much later during Truth or Dare there is the option to ask Emily a question about the intro scene and mc cannot remember the event. In save files the flag intro_saw_c2_red_ass is now FALSE.

I noticed that in c2_smalltalks.rpy, where the day 1 conversation with Emily is coded (label talk_about_intro_punishment), at the end of the talk the flag is set to false :
$ intro_saw_c2_red_ass = False
Maybe to mark this conversation as done.

This was probably coded a long time before Truth or Dare was coded, so the conversation for intro_saw_c2_red_ass == TRUE in Truth or Dare is probably unseen for most players. (e026_truth_mc_asks_emily.rpy, label e026_truth_p_c2_004 )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Minor problem : Day 2 : return Emily's book at 16:00

After checking Emily's room at 16:00 and talking with Chloe, the room gets locked.
Returning the book at 16:00 to Emily at the hot tub results in Emily going to her room and mc being unable to follow her because of the locked room.
MC has to wait for 17:00 to get his reward.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes