• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Come on dont tell me 32 bit systems are being phased out beacuse most of the games here (at least 95%) run on 32 bit. I can say because I have 32 bit system and these games run on them. You dont need to give excuses like that but you can straight away say taht I dont have a 32 bit version of it and that would be all.
Of course they do, because most games here run on old or basic engines but 32 bit OS are being phased out.

A few more years and no games at all will be developed for it.

You'll find AAA games coming out now have no 32 bit version.

U

User_130505

Come on dont tell me 32 bit systems are being phased out beacuse most of the games here (at least 95%) run on 32 bit. I can say because I have 32 bit system and these games run on them. You dont need to give excuses like that but you can straight away say taht I dont have a 32 bit version of it and that would be all.
The others are correct, 32bit is on the way out, like its predecessor 16bit was fazed out.
One day, when they come out with 128bit systems, it will be the 64bit systems that will be phased out as obsolete.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Damn, didn't see update... Now gotta wait till tomorrow, to download...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Is the font the same crap it was last time? Is the MC still acting like a little bitch? Does the sister still act like the two of the never fucked? These are things I must know before I bother with this download.
Last version was playable, worked fine for me.
I had it crash 3 times trying to play through it. The text scroll froze and the game refused to respond. Loading saves was also impossible.

Reactions: MadCore

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Is the font the same crap it was last time? Is the MC still acting like a little bitch? Does the sister still act like the two of the never fucked? These are things I must know before I bother with this download.

I had it crash 3 times trying to play through it. The text scroll froze and the game refused to respond. Loading saves was also impossible.
I have the same. The author did not need to change the engine and stay on Ren'Py.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Is that why it says CHANGE LOG - None lol Gonna wait a bit to look at this again... and there might be a change log next time o_O

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe someone who tried this one can let me know if the dev managed to resolve some of the problems, like how saves didn't work as supposed to, like freezes and even CTDs.
I liked the first game and would like to give this one a try again, but found it really frustrating because of the bad engine and the buggy functionality.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
The dream of an eventual threesome with these two will keep me playing through hell and high water until the day I die....

:love::devilish::p

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Maybe someone who tried this one can let me know if the dev managed to resolve some of the problems, like how saves didn't work as supposed to, like freezes and even CTDs.
I liked the first game and would like to give this one a try again, but found it really frustrating because of the bad engine and the buggy functionality.
Still the same barely playable problems. I do agree, I like the last game. Shame I cannot enjoy this one as well.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it still that horrible engine? And the horrible font?
Yes :/
Dont know why he stick to that. Its way to big and hard to read.

Last version was playable, worked fine for me.
Rly? Ok - bc it is still not possible to load a save game (even when I aim good and dont click on the save slot in the background). And you dont get a warning when you overwrite saves ..

Out of nowhere the game skipped a ton of dialog and bc there is noch back function I have to play again or miss out all the text.

Ah and the names of the talking person are still unreadable because it is a dark grey and in most of the scenes the background is dark at that position ... maybe use a brighter color or use a outline.

This still feels very clunky and unstable - and the long loading times suck too.

The rest is ok and fine but doesnt compensate for the hustle with the technical issues.

Reactions: MadCore
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes