3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I played it from the beginning and there were no bugs.
Loading a save made a funny thing: Interview with the Matsumoto's switched the background to the classroom but it worked.
Saving when you have to decide on a choice made the game freeze. Quite annoying when you want to test different paths.
Yeah, and would be especially annoy when you are like 10 updates from now, having to go back and replay the entire thing every time.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Is there a way to hide the textbox (like with middle mouse button in RenPy)?
I hate when I can't get a good look at stuff.
Yeah.
It's something the author added with chapter 3...

Press "h".

It'll toggle the UI on and off.

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
HMM yes fonts have changed i had to play a new game to complete ch3 no bugs so cannot use old saves as scenes have changed this is on pc SPOILER maggies my bitch now she even admits it

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
Game is freezes at the stage to help with the research with Prof. Matsumoto and her daughter Ami.

It would help to be able to skip dialog that has already been read.
Character names are sometime difficult to read based on the background image.

Vaporizeme

Jan 12, 2019
This could be fun if it wasn't so damn buggy. Don't you dare touch that skip button, you're just asking for it to be even more buggy than it already is.

Ninjabiboop

Mar 22, 2018
must say all these comments about trash game engine is true, game crashed 3 times before i could start and 1 more time after i chose name. so gonna leave this game be. hope you will change engine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well his players hate this. So I guess he either find something that works or sucks it up and works with what does.
Were I in the devs position it wouldn't be so bad, i'm not in need of money and it would be a hobby thing so i'd probably say the same thing back. I'd be using my own time up to make something I enjoy doing and if someone didn't like the engine or the game well, they are more than welcome to find something else.

I'm not the dev though and I don't know his financial situation but I do always find it hilarious when people make demands of devs and expect them catered to but won't compromise with the dev if they want to do something for themselves. Here you are expecting the dev to work with something he hates to please you knowing full well it will probably end up abandoned, nobody wants to work with something they don't enjoy and if he isn't enjoying it then it's more than likely going to get dropped.

Personally i'd rather fuck around with a few bugs and see a game finished than expect the dev to do something they don't enjoy and risk losing it.

Oct 24, 2018
I can't load saves in the chapter 2 version. it doesn't freeze, it just doesn't do anything. i would also like to mention i greatly enjoyed the bug-free predecessor.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Well, when Dalia, Maggie and MC decide to go to the dorm room i just get a classroom image and nothing more. Great, just fucking great!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, this engine has serious problems with save feature. So, my advice is playing this game from start and use the Ctrl button like your best friend, because it worked for me.

PS.: The sentence that Maggie said at the end, it surprised me

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, with this slow engine and no way of skipping dialog anyway.
you can skip dialog, I just did, started from the beggining and skipped everything until new chapter. You need to mark unread at Menu and press ctrl to skip just like in ren'py

engine seem to be better this time, you can now hide text using H on keyboard, which is always a must in an adult visual novel, and I had no significant bugs, but I have not tried to load a save, and that was the worst bug of them all.

Reactions: HorizonD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't load saves in the chapter 2 version. it doesn't freeze, it just doesn't do anything. i would also like to mention i greatly enjoyed the bug-free predecessor.
it was far from bug free, but we had users that fixed his bugs

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well at least with the old game there were many people that could fix the bugs that popped up probably not that many if any that know how to fix the bugs in whatever engine this is.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes