3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Couga

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a way to hide the textbox (like with middle mouse button in RenPy)?
I hate when I can't get a good look at stuff.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Can't even play the update. Load the game, get done with part of it, and bam. Black screen. Completely unresponsive black screen.

This Dev seriously does not give a flying shit, does he?
3 updates of people telling him his engine is buggy and to switch engines before moving on, 3 updates where he has his head up his ass and keeps developing in the same piece of shit engine.

U

User_130505

Can't even play the update. Load the game, get done with part of it, and bam. Black screen. Completely unresponsive black screen.

This Dev seriously does not give a flying shit, does he?
3 updates of people telling him his engine is buggy and to switch engines before moving on, 3 updates where he has his head up his ass and keeps developing in the same piece of shit engine.
Those words just saved me from wasting my time, as I was considering giving it one more chance. I liked S.S.S., but if this started out as garbage, and is still garbage, it is just not worth wasting any time on.
Don't get me wrong, as the graphics are fine, but the engine, font and practically the entire UI layout are as bad as it can get. The bugs are just icing on the cake.
So glad that I dumped supporting him after the first release of this.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
how do i save my progress so i dont have to start from the beginning in each chapter?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
bugged i cant go anywhere.stuck when talking to researcher about meeting her and daughter in office.and screens are buggy changing scenes

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
My 2p - liking what I see of the story, but it crashed on me as I was meeting the prof and her daughter, saves refused to load, I refuse to start again.

Such a shame he had a bad experience with RenPy, cos this engine is shit. Makes a mockery of his VN, it deserves so much more.

I fixed the font issue, see my previous , got no comments/views I guess, but at least that part of the game is bearable - extract the attached to \Cuntswell Academy Ch3 - PC\resources\Graphics\Fonts overwrite the existing and see the difference.

Wish I could make the saves load though, but I gtg bed, I'm too tired to be bothered with this right now :/

Reactions: Canto Forte

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
anyone having trouble loading a save at the choices i load it up to select another one but it gets stuck wont go

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, the issues I'm finding with this game, no roleback, the game freezes if you try to load it during a time you're trying to select what you want the mc to say/do, and there's no way to fix the freezing. Whatever this system is, it's terrible and I feel they need to switch to renpy, as renpy doesn't have these issues.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Wow, this game seems like it could be ok, but everything crashes, saves dont work and it isnt worth trying anymore. My recommendation to the dev, find another format and burn this edition.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I actually like this, I wish the saves would work and if you go to fast it freezes but besides that has a lot of good to it.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Being a fan of Sister x3. I really wanted this to be a good continuation of it, and I like the renders and would like to see where the story is going, but use of this vnengine makes it almost unplayable :(

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I played it from the beginning and there were no bugs.
Loading a save made a funny thing: Interview with the Matsumoto's switched the background to the classroom but it worked.
Saving when you have to decide on a choice made the game freeze. Quite annoying when you want to test different paths.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes