Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2832181

Overview:
Cum Vampire is a story driven low fantasy medieval game, in which you bully some gloomy girl in your class for being a futa (you're a bigot) and wouldn't you know it, she's a freaking witch!
Now that she's cursed you to live off of futa jizz, you must whore yourself out to survive. An ever escalating thirst forces you to eventually feed on dozens of girlcocks a day to survive.
Better brush up on those dating and throating skills~​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Enrayne - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11 Prototype
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2832212 View attachment 2832214 View attachment 2832215 View attachment 2832213 View attachment 2832216
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
- Finally, Some poetic justice for ALL those disgusting Bigoted Alpha-males and Wanna-be's!
(the Really Sad part Is I Do not wanna be playing as, or be asssociated with these 'sick f*cks')
Can I just watch instead??

Who is Sacha (Futadomworld game dev)?
and where can I find "Futadom World"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm sad to not see a one-time purchase option. I don't support subscription based monetization but I would pay for this in a heartbeat if there was a way to buy it as a product rather than a vague promise.

Here's hoping it becomes possible in the future.
I agree. It would HAVE to be a finished product though.
- I Hate being bled monthly by DEV's, who May already have a finished product, but continue to bleed Us Subs;
just because they want to make $$, instead of working a 'Real job'.

Reactions: riadhloch

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
big and nice bulges should be added under those nice dresses ;) That's a big + for me and Im not the only one I bet.

Dev
Please add more pictures in the next update. A with game text on the bottom and black screen on top just doesn't work well
and I second that. Nice dialogue and characters look hot but no illustration ? wth.. black screen with the shop owner and same with evelyn.. is that so during the whole game ?

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
- I Hate being bled monthly by DEV's, who May already have a finished product, but continue to bleed Us Subs;
Erotic game (eroge) development can very much be a real job. The problem are those devs who don't treat it like a real job. What I mean by this is that there are eroge devs who set targets and deliver. They define milestone goals that are an aggregate of lesser goals. They have at least some sort of visibility for their subscribers into their incremental progress towards those goals as well. They have a reasonable finish line in sight for their game, and once they reach that finish line, they already have a new game ready to slot into their dev cycle to justify maintaining a subscription.

That's how you treat eroge development as a real job rather than a hobby or side hustle. Unfortunately that's not often the case, but understandably so. Subscribers are fickle. Players are fickle. And this site website is testament to the rampant piracy in erotic game development. It's incredibly risky to try to make this industry someone's sole source of income, and few are truly successful at it.

So, I can't speak for everyone but I cut a lot of game devs a little slack when it comes to subs and how well they deliver, but I also recognize that as you said there are those devs out there who are truly milking their subs too.

So far it seems like Cum Vampire is not one of those games, and Enrayne is not one of those devs.

Fingers crossed!

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Game has some potential.

I'm not super into humiliation or MC's being heavily dominated, but I am interested to see how the characters develop. The Rue/MC dynamic in particular has so many ways interesting paths it could take. I think it's obvious that the MC had some repressed feelings/attraction toward her, which manifested in bullying.

Now that the tables are turned, there could be so many different routes the story could take. I would definitely be interested in seeing a sort of redemption/romance arc with Rue. She seemed a little disappointed when MC denied her, so I could see how perhaps a bit of reciprocal repressed attraction to the MC makes her hatred even worse. Although that could just be purely because they ruined her life lol.

I do hope that there is perhaps a choice in going down a darker humiliation based route, or maybe a lighter "redemption/self-discovery" route. Or even a revenge route? Interested to see how things develop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: manjak8 and Enrayne

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Erotic game (eroge) development can very much be a real job. The problem are those devs who don't treat it like a real job. What I mean by this is that there are eroge devs who set targets and deliver. They define milestone goals that are an aggregate of lesser goals. They have at least some sort of visibility for their subscribers into their incremental progress towards those goals as well. They have a reasonable finish line in sight for their game, and once they reach that finish line, they already have a new game ready to slot into their dev cycle to justify maintaining a subscription.

That's how you treat eroge development as a real job rather than a hobby or side hustle. Unfortunately that's not often the case, but understandably so. Subscribers are fickle. Players are fickle. And this site website is testament to the rampant piracy in erotic game development. It's incredibly risky to try to make this industry someone's sole source of income, and few are truly successful at it.

So, I can't speak for everyone but I cut a lot of game devs a little slack when it comes to subs and how well they deliver, but I also recognize that as you said there are those devs out there who are truly milking their subs too.

So far it seems like Cum Vampire is not one of those games, and Enrayne is not one of those devs.

Fingers crossed!
Yeah, well what I am referring to are those that do not,..
for every One or two 'Good' DEV's out there; doing or trying to do 'Good work',
there are 10+ bad ones who just create quick pervy Fap games,
or think that making a game Is an Easy, quick way to make $$$ without putting in much effort (and eventually it shows), then get upset(disenchanted) when they are not 'raking in the money' as quickly as they should (or think that they should).

For the mostpart, I give DEV's 'Benefit of Doubt', until they prove that they No longer deserve it.
For what it is worth, I enjoyed playing "Cum Vampire", and Hope for the Best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enrayne

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This game name really made my day lmao.
Finally not some dumbass "[xyz] of lust" or "[female name]'s Life".
Best of luck with the project!

• Red Heart

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Personally I'm okay with paying for an "early access" product, as long as it's a single time purchase that I will then receive any and all future updates for automatically. Of course, I'll assess it based on what is there at the time of purchase, not what they promise in the future. My issue with the subscription model isn't that I'm opposed to paying for something that is still being developed, but rather that it encourages developers to lie about the state of the project in order to keep the money flowing even if development slows down or stalls completely.

Game development is hard and projects fail for all kinds of reasons. I'm okay with that reality. But I'm not okay with being lied to, and I will not support any monetization model that encourages that practice.

Reactions: riadhloch

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Hits my kink factors pretty good but gonna need more than a single lewd image before I can take the game more seriously

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes