Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Cum Vampire is a story driven low fantasy medieval game, in which you bully some gloomy girl in your class for being a futa (you're a bigot) and wouldn't you know it, she's a freaking witch!
Now that she's cursed you to live off of futa jizz, you must whore yourself out to survive. An ever escalating thirst forces you to eventually feed on dozens of girlcocks a day to survive.
Better brush up on those dating and throating skills~​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Enrayne - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11 Prototype
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Enrayne Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thank you so much. Uploading them with my internet speed would have been such a hassle. In fact, I'd rather have someone else handle it lol
I do wish to edit the page though. Can you edit it based on what I send you?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Do I interpret the tags right and the player can choose to play as either female or male protag & that it's only futa on female / futa on male & no mandatory male on female stuff (for the potentially female protagonist? :D

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Do I interpret the tags right and the player can choose to play as either female or male protag & that it's only futa on female / futa on male & no mandatory male on female stuff (for the potentially female protagonist? :D
You play as a female or male according to your choice (futa on male/female). At the moment, not much is different between the two. But that will change.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'll try to include opt out options for whatever sexual action you are roped into. But that may impact the rest of your interaction with those characters.
Oh that is perfectly fine, I even appreciate it having some effect because that means it's not just "oh you dont see the scene but it totally still happened". Also as long as it doesn't go into an overly cruel (especially brutal) direction I'm unlikely to opt out of any characters good graces with the exception of them being male cause I just don't enjoy that sorta content. :cool:

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Actually game is not that bad at all for a first attempt. And a month of work. :cool:

Love the dialogues. They're not great but they are better than 85% of the shit here around here. :sneaky:

I would recommed getting some UI changes, like what day is it, time of the day...as you do things how the time progresses. Would be nice to have option of inputting a custom name. Maybe as the story progresses, some character relationship display screen with NPC-s would be nice. Like some statuses. How much you're friendly/annoying or submissive to them. Sort of like a score sheet. Just to give some representation to some of the choices consequences.
Inventory system would also be a welcome addition. Some items you could buy and use.

Also since this world is magic theme, perhaps give some thought to a possibility of a different curses that some other witch might bestow upon the MC, like shrinking his penis, perhaps some sort of chastity, maybe even shrinking his body a little by each time. Enlarging his tongue? :unsure: Of course these should be optional. Perhaps make a seperate option page where you can check all the kinks you're into and opt out of those you're not.

Hope you get a hang of AI generated art so you can pull more things...like different POVs (from suckin POV, licking feet). Try checking out deviantart, there's a lot of artists that do a really good job with their prompts. They can even pull some limited continuity with their characters, eg. face & body proportion stays the same. But I guess they even use slightly some photoshop.

All in all, not bad,
its got potential!(y)
Cheers!

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Cum Vampire is a story driven low fantasy medieval game, in which you bully some gloomy girl in your class for being a futa (you're a bigot) and wouldn't you know it, she's a freaking witch!
Now that she's cursed you to live off of futa jizz, you must whore yourself out to survive. An ever escalating thirst forces you to eventually feed on dozens of girlcocks a day to survive.
Better brush up on those dating and throating skills~
Tis one most fucked up overviews iv read in a long time lol in a good way I mean of course.

Also this :

So only Cg's are made with the help of AI correct?
Hardly can call it cheating, while the rest of the game looks well made.

Looking forward for this to grow steadily, looks interesting.

Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes