• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Based on the intro, I wish this was my life(Minus the bigotry since I love girldick), but let me play the game and I'll get back to ya...
See, that's where you're wrong. You'll get nowhere closer to your cursed dream cum vampire life being respectful and loving. Bigotry is where it's at, my friend.
a.png

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
So far I like it, the writing is enjoyable & that matters far more to me than the question if the art has the level of consistency that is 1 of the advantages of (especially professionally) hand drawn art. I also don't see a reason to doubt your ability to develop a routine at tweaking the images until the results fit the characters, doesn't have to be perfect by any means.
I really like Violet, the landlady also isn't bad by any means & while there could be a bit more buildup to Violet making a move on the protagonist I don't think it's strictly necessary. Personally I'd prefer seeing things moving than delaying the lewds just for flavor.

Things I hope for in the future: Definitely would be cool if the protag could go through some character development & stop being such a jerk in regards to their treatment of especially Rue (though some of that of course is warranted in a way because of what she did although that of course also wasn't exactly unwarranted either) but this is probably something you don't need to be told, I mean this is just a first release, a glimpse at what you have planned.

On an entirely personal note (and this is a pure nitpick, so it's not something the game needs by any means) I would welcome an alternative start where the protag isn't a jerk towards the entirely desirable and very loveable :giggle:Rue & ends up with the curse as more of an accident. Since that idea would mean a lot of rewriting for the prologue tho it can be discarded, read this more as me really hoping to get the choice to apologize and make it up to her at some later point in the story.

Edit: To provide at least something of an idea how I think the accident thing could work (not saying though that it works nearly as well as what you did): theoretically Rue could have experimented with her attempt to create cum vampirism & because the player teased her for years (on the verge of bullying, sometimes beyond it, out of inability to approach her in a proper manner because of being an uptight, arrogant dumbnut worried how it would be percieved by peers from their own social class if they tried to get closer to Rue) the protag kinda ends up being the target for it but it goes further than Rue initially intended?
But, again, not really something the game needs, it just would make me feel better about "my"self (or rather the character I'm playing)

My second kinda-nitpick would be the way Rue's dialogue is altered when she confronts the player character. In my personal opinion it would make more sense if the female protagonist had girlfriends (not boyfriends) because then it would make a bit more sense for her to maybe feel threatened by Futas who could potentially provide something to the (statistically probably not overly common) girls who'd be interested in a female protagonist that the latter doesn't have. This also would be closer to the male protag feeling jealous of Rue's cock (which I assume is the male protag variant of that dialogue)
I want to be honest though so I'm gonna add that this would also cater more to my likings since I'd prefer playing (or getting the choice to) a female protag who's a lesbian, so it's not a purely altruistic recommendation.

Looking forward to the upcoming updates!
Aww, that's kind of you to say~
One could wrangle the AI to create consistent and awesome results. You'd just need to have the right hardware and technical knowhow. Of the two, I have slim to none. But that could change in the future.

You're completely right about the pacing. I deliberately rushed it to put out an minimally viable product before it died on my hands. Now that people love it, I can justify going hogwild on the project.

The MC's maturity throughout the game is a focal point of the project.

"Whoops, I accidentally ended up making a voodoo doll of you, then cursing you to suck girlcock. Now make like a town bicycle and whore up the slums."

I might not be able to work that aspect in, certainly not soon, but I'll note it down.

Though that is a completely viable alternate lore, I will stick to my guns. I would need to tweak it a lot though.
But hey, if you wish for it, I could include a lesbian angle that you can choose. Lemme see if I can weave it together nicely.

Reactions: Orphanus

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
ai cg + avatar that is obviously drawn by boobsgame + all of these images looks random af, I assume you must've used ChatGPT to right ur codes and dialogues plus prompt u the "concepts of an adult themed game"?

Dude I don't have anything to say that could possibly degrade u more. If that is your philosophy of game-making then I have but only one question, why did you even bother?
I express my sincere apologies for any confusion or discomfort my game may have caused. As an AI language model, my primary goal is to assist and provide useful information in a positive and constructive manner. It's essential to me that our interactions are respectful and helpful.

If my game was not aligned with your expectations, I genuinely apologize. Please understand that I'm here to learn from each interaction and improve my ability to assist you in the future.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I love the adult female MC design, but for fuck's sake, did you really have to ruin the game by making H-scenes with AI software!? AI art is full of errors, dude. How have you missed the ones that's already visible in one screenshot??
That's fair. But one could get better at it. My friend is new at it, and I'm just using free online services because I can't afford proper hardware for stable diffusion installation. Same goes for hiring artists.

Yeah, it's not perfect, and I didn't intend to put out a perfect demo. I did it to test the waters. It's good enough to pass and people seem to love the overall product, so I'll be a lot more discerning going forward. Your input is appreciated.

Nov 17, 2021
That's fair. But one could get better at it. My friend is new at it, and I'm just using free online services because I can't afford proper hardware for stable diffusion installation. Same goes for hiring artists.

Yeah, it's not perfect, and I didn't intend to put out a perfect demo. I did it to test the waters. It's good enough to pass and people seem to love the overall product, so I'll be a lot more discerning going forward. Your input is appreciated.
You're a female dev? That's commendable. Asides from AI H-scenes, the game itself looks quite promising and the stunning character designs too. I hope you'd include many more interesting contents in the game with future monthly updates, keep it up :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enrayne

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Aww, that's kind of you to say~
One could wrangle the AI to create consistent and awesome results. You'd just need to have the right hardware and technical knowhow. Of the two, I have slim to none. But that could change in the future.

You're completely right about the pacing. I deliberately rushed it to put out an minimally viable product before it died on my hands. Now that people love it, I can justify going hogwild on the project.

The MC's maturity throughout the game is a focal point of the project.

"Whoops, I accidentally ended up making a voodoo doll of you, then cursing you to suck girlcock. Now make like a town bicycle and whore up the slums."

I might not be able to work that aspect in, certainly not soon, but I'll note it down.

Though that is a completely viable alternate lore, I will stick to my guns. I would need to tweak it a lot though.
But hey, if you wish for it, I could include a lesbian angle that you can choose. Lemme see if I can weave it together nicely.
Nah, it's just my thoughts after playing the game, you're doing good thus far & I'm certainly hooked. :D

In my opinion you made the right choice there, better to give an impression of not just the story aspect but also the lewd parts of the game as well as some dynamics with other characters, at least as far as Rue (limited) and Violet - of whom I think I actually got a pretty good impression of what type of person she is, what her content might look like and how she would treat the protagonist - are concerned)

I mean I am quite surprised you even consider noting that down, I do not expect that to make it into the game, I'm just more of a sucker for playing at least somewhat kindhearted (albeit in that case still kinda mislead) protagonists over this sort of extreme jerks. But honestly if I can steer the protagonist towards becoming a better person that has it's own charm & I by no means intend to make this sorta "taste based" quip with the start of the story into something that has any impact on my enjoyment of and willingness to play your game.

I hope it is okay for me to elaborate a bit on what I meant with accident, still, so it becomes a bit more apparent that I'm not just a complete lunatic: My line of thinking is that Rue doesn't create the voodoo doll by accident but actually thought she could just freely remove the curse. She uses the protag as a guinea pig cause they've been kind of a jerk to her (not to those extremes and maybe in a typical fashion of someone incapable of approaching the person of their interest in a positive manner. Here in this case I'd say that the social backgrounds play a major role in this). But it turns out that creating a new curse and experimenting on someone with it isn't the safest thing to do and Rue herself can't simply remove the effect again.
But I do not think it works nearly as good as your start does, so it's mostly me just playing around with the idea. :D (Edit: And to be entirely honest I think Rue looks amazing & I've got a serious soft spot for not only goths but I really like witches as well. So the player character being such a piece of crap towards her made me feel sad. XD)

The option to say the protag is a lesbian though would actually be really, really sweet. It's again not something that takes away from my enjoyment of the game (unless her supposed interest in male characters is brought up repeatedly, that would be a bit off-putting to me personally) but it's one of the things that would be a bit like an especially juicy, ripe cherry on a wonderful cake.

But please do what feels right to you & make the game you enjoy. You've got stuck with me the moment you've said not only is every lewd scene the player might feel uncomfortable or just unhappy with avoidable, but it's also accounted for by the game, anyway. That won't change depending on if you do add the 2 things we talked about or not. :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I hope this is not like a permanent ending base on weather you get closer to a character. I hope is more like once you complete the game becomes an open sandbox kind of giving room for reapeting hot scenes for the few that are into that kind of scenario.
Even if its for main story so the game has more play value.

• Red Heart

Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
Really short (for now), but also a really interesting concept, imo. AI art is fine, if done and used well. People should stop whining about it, imo.

• Red Heart

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Witch casts a spell to turn you into a cum vampire and then dominates you

hmm...
can you drain her and turn her into your vampire spawn, thus forcing her to become obedient and submissive towards you?

• Thinking Face

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
You're a female dev? That's commendable. Asides from AI H-scenes, the game itself looks quite promising and the stunning character designs too. I hope you'd include many more interesting contents in the game with future monthly updates, keep it up :coffee:
Nope. I'm a dude. Am I not commendable anymore?
OH I have lots of plans and high ambitions. Your faith is greatly appreciated

• Haha

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Nah, it's just my thoughts after playing the game, you're doing good thus far & I'm certainly hooked. :D

In my opinion you made the right choice there, better to give an impression of not just the story aspect but also the lewd parts of the game as well as some dynamics with other characters, at least as far as Rue (limited) and Violet - of whom I think I actually got a pretty good impression of what type of person she is, what her content might look like and how she would treat the protagonist - are concerned)

I mean I am quite surprised you even consider noting that down, I do not expect that to make it into the game, I'm just more of a sucker for playing at least somewhat kindhearted (albeit in that case still kinda mislead) protagonists over this sort of extreme jerks. But honestly if I can steer the protagonist towards becoming a better person that has it's own charm & I by no means intend to make this sorta "taste based" quip with the start of the story into something that has any impact on my enjoyment of and willingness to play your game.

I hope it is okay for me to elaborate a bit on what I meant with accident, still, so it becomes a bit more apparent that I'm not just a complete lunatic: My line of thinking is that Rue doesn't create the voodoo doll by accident but actually thought she could just freely remove the curse. She uses the protag as a guinea pig cause they've been kind of a jerk to her (not to those extremes and maybe in a typical fashion of someone incapable of approaching the person of their interest in a positive manner. Here in this case I'd say that the social backgrounds play a major role in this). But it turns out that creating a new curse and experimenting on someone with it isn't the safest thing to do and Rue herself can't simply remove the effect again.
But I do not think it works nearly as good as your start does, so it's mostly me just playing around with the idea. :D (Edit: And to be entirely honest I think Rue looks amazing & I've got a serious soft spot for not only goths but I really like witches as well. So the player character being such a piece of crap towards her made me feel sad. XD)

The option to say the protag is a lesbian though would actually be really, really sweet. It's again not something that takes away from my enjoyment of the game (unless her supposed interest in male characters is brought up repeatedly, that would be a bit off-putting to me personally) but it's one of the things that would be a bit like an especially juicy, ripe cherry on a wonderful cake.

But please do what feels right to you & make the game you enjoy. You've got stuck with me the moment you've said not only is every lewd scene the player might feel uncomfortable or just unhappy with avoidable, but it's also accounted for by the game, anyway. That won't change depending on if you do add the 2 things we talked about or not. :p
Thank you! You're too kind!

I was gonna dismiss it at first, but the more I think about it, the more I realize it could actually be a viable alternate beginning. Now you got me thinking of a sort of bullying dynamic which isn't so rooted in bigotry, but a simple romance comedy gone wrong. You bully her in a teasing sort of way. She likes it and hits back because you've excited her too much. Something goes wrong, there is a massive misunderstanding and neither of you have the communication skills to patch up the fallout. The part about futas being discriminated against is still true though... hmmm... idk, I need to think more about it.

I think it might even work out better than my current start, If i took the time to develop it.

If I made you feel bad about hurting her, then I accomplished my job.

Sure, I know what it feels like to be on the other end. Opting out of things you don't want isn't that hard to implement, though figuring out the butterfly effect of you doing that might be.

Thank you for your considerations lol

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes