• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I second all of those suggestions. I haven't played the game yet, but I'm turned off by the premise because of its extremity. The way it's described as "ever escalating" to the point of needing to feed on dozens of cocks a day just to survive is just ... not only implausible to the point of breaking immersion (breaks willing suspension of disbelief), but also I feel like if I were faced with this exact scenario, I would just lie down and accept death because it's physically or practically impossible to avoid it anyway. It screams futility. (I say that as someone who is a fan of the whole sadistic evil psycho bitch trope btw. Torture is fun, murder is boring.)

Meanwhile, being forced to *live* with this unbearable, torturous thirst that will never go away is what would actually lead me to debase myself in any way needed to make it go away for even just a moment, because what other choice do I have at that point? Kill myself? It's a lot harder to do that proactively than just let it happen (and I speak from experience there...).

Additionally, I think the non-lethal approach offers much better character building opportunities, for both the MC and Rue, and potentially other characters too - If a character is aware of the curse, they can use it to their advantage and blackmail or manipulate the MC. If the curse is lethal, there's less room to play around with that (only a heartless bitch would lead someone on with their life at stake). If it's non-lethal, it's all fair game and you can have characters toy around and lead MC on for days without becoming automatically irredeemable (you can still achieve that through other means ofc).
Then you get the Rue redemption thing (if you wanna go down that route at all), and the fact that MC doesn't technically *have* to do anything - there are many ways you can go with that, character development-wise.

On a different note, scat is off limits - what about piss and smegma? I happen to be a fan of the filthier kinks myself.
Forgot to mention this. Yeah, watersports will definitely be a thing. I'll see about smegma.

OSaV

Aug 26, 2020
Forgot to mention this. Yeah, watersports will definitely be a thing. I'll see about smegma.
Oh, cool. I was wondering if there was a reason that question wasn't addressed.

I don't really care for the whole sluttery thing personally; it's neither a turn-on nor a turn-off. I'm into nonconsent (or coercion), degradation and helplessness (themes that are super rare even in the whole "femdom" genre), so as long as there is at least some of that, you have my interest (even if it's not the game's main focus). I love it when MC is taken advantage of and forced into situations they hate, especially if it's painful or disgusting to them. Plus, I'm a massive sucker for low fantasy.

I should note again that my thoughts on the premise were derived solely on the description and this thread before I even played the game, so you might wanna rewrite that too if you care about that. I guess the main issue is with the "dozens of cocks a day or death" because of how unrealistic that is. Perhaps hint at a caveat in description somehow? (My thoughts haven't changed now that I played the game, but it is too short for me to have an opinion on anything. I like the vibes though.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enrayne

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
I see only 3 scenes - a room, street and shop, one AI image of a girl named "futa". No more content. Is it even a game? Looks like someone tried to use AI image generator but got out of ideas and just published this piece of "content" here..

• Angry
Reactions: Joker619

APieceOfRockA1

Apr 9, 2023
I see only 3 scenes - a room, street and shop, one AI image of a girl named "futa". No more content. Is it even a game? Looks like someone tried to use AI image generator but got out of ideas and just published this piece of "content" here..
There's a thing called a "proof of concept." The dev probably wanted to see if this is worth his time developing the game further. Don't be mean.

• Red Heart

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Oh, cool. I was wondering if there was a reason that question wasn't addressed.

I don't really care for the whole sluttery thing personally; it's neither a turn-on nor a turn-off. I'm into nonconsent (or coercion), degradation and helplessness (themes that are super rare even in the whole "femdom" genre), so as long as there is at least some of that, you have my interest (even if it's not the game's main focus). I love it when MC is taken advantage of and forced into situations they hate, especially if it's painful or disgusting to them. Plus, I'm a massive sucker for low fantasy.

I should note again that my thoughts on the premise were derived solely on the description and this thread before I even played the game, so you might wanna rewrite that too if you care about that. I guess the main issue is with the "dozens of cocks a day or death" because of how unrealistic that is. Perhaps hint at a caveat in description somehow? (My thoughts haven't changed now that I played the game, but it is too short for me to have an opinion on anything. I like the vibes though.)
The narrative I'm going for is that the main character is truly attracted to futas, but his/her beliefs and shame is standing in the way of enjoyment. Otherwise, this would be a much more horrible game. There should be plenty of forced sluttery, especially at the beginning.

Maybe I should. Maybe I shouldn't. I don't want to poison the readers. I believe the story should "speak up" for itself, whether through exposition or hints.

I'm flattered by your interest. Thank you for rooting for the game.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Fair interpretation.

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
There's a thing called a "proof of concept." The dev probably wanted to see if this is worth his time developing the game further. Don't be mean.
They can be mean. I've predicted and come to peace with the backlash long before I released the game. Thank you for speaking up for me though.

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
This was enjoyable, and I hope to see more updates in the future.

The best thing, imo, is that it's stable in Joiplay, so I can enjoy it on android!

• Red Heart

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
This was enjoyable, and I hope to see more updates in the future.

The best thing, imo, is that it's stable in Joiplay, so I can enjoy it on android!
Oh really? I had no idea you could do that. Some day, I'll figure out how to fix an android version.

Which might be troublesome, since I'd need to convert the UI for android use.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
ugh, i fucking hope so. I was supposed to hit it by the end of October but art assets aren't coming in fast enough. The perils of hiring new artists, I guess. Takes time to work out the system until it lands on the right tracks.
Really lookin' forward to see how things have developed! ^-^

• Red Heart
Reactions: subwien and Enrayne

tavish32

Aug 9, 2021
ugh, i fucking hope so. I was supposed to hit it by the end of October but art assets aren't coming in fast enough. The perils of hiring new artists, I guess. Takes time to work out the system until it lands on the right tracks.
does this mean you're actually replacing the ai art? I hope so. it's such a blemish to have in any game at this point.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes