RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
True she would make a great ally depending on her motivations
Her main shown motivation so far is that there is nothing more important to her than her family and her sister.

Plus there are other strings he can pull, like:
-Her probably knowing what the white shot is and trying to feed it to her sister, niece and nephew.
-I'd imagine she'd be perfectly ok with her step-nephew owing her a favor.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Her main shown motivation so far is that there is nothing more important to her than her family and her sister.

Plus there are other strings he can pull, like:
-Her probably knowing what the white shot is and trying to feed it to her sister, niece and nephew.
-I'd imagine she'd be perfectly ok with her step-nephew owing her a favor.
Very true

Reactions: Koulo077

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Indeed the aunt is very valuable. she already proved that on the first day when she took you to that school. and got you applied for class. i think that guys face showed enough scare in eyes. After she told him her name. He instandly changed from alpha atitude to wimpy dude.

U

User_17502

good game just couple doubts, can i turn mom into slut but keep sis for me? and why the beta path have options to increase love and reduce corruption? it will be possible to play the beta and keep the guys away form them and still keep the girls for mc? or steal them back for mc at the end?
Yes. Each girl will have its own path. However different actions will happen with girls depending on which path they are on.
It is possible to steal the girls back, I wanted to make an NTR story unlike other games and this is what I thought would be most interesting to write.

Reactions: Dependable_223

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yes. Each girl will have its own path. However different actions will happen with girls depending on which path they are on.
It is possible to steal the girls back, I wanted to make an NTR story unlike other games and this is what I thought would be most interesting to write.
I had my own thought about that because of your game. I'd like to see a story where not only can you have an NTR path with an asshole character, but you could direct a girl toward a good guy beta friend in order to keep them out of the Asshole's grasp.

So you'd have a Harem Path, a "Good" Path, a Neutral Path and the Bad Harem path.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
That's a pretty good idea!
I don't remember seeing something like this in any other game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Very intresting

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Hmm? Since when did the sister start sucking dick?
Also I am pretty sure that the i played the conservative/innocent Mother as real as possible. Which means she makes mistakes.
Ye i was about to replay the entire game to see where she did lol, scared me there

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Since it will possible to steal other girlfriends from those dudes should the tag Netori also be added ?? i think it is already something like that when you get blowjob from marcus his girl on the alpha route at his home during the party right ?

This part would be super cool when marcus his dad tried ntr you only to fail and where you succeed to NTR him with his wife back that would be Netori.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Since it will possible to steal other girlfriends from those dudes should the tag Netori also be added ?? i think it is already something like that when you get blowjob from marcus his girl on the alpha route at his home during the party right ?
This site does not have separate tags for Netori and Netorare content, unfortunately. It all gets lumped together under the NTR umbrella term.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Neotari would only apply if they are going to be there to see it happen.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
crap your right not being their is called cheating. wow man i still need to learn all of these abbrivation. it makes my head spin. :D

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
The post you quoted was somebody using the "Kompressed" game.
We didn't create that so I can't offer support on something that I don't know about.

How you managed to recreate that I have no idea.
Has anyone else encountered this bug that did not download the "Kompressed version."
Yep, same here uncmpressed 0.71-fix version, fresh extraction without any modifications
The main menu with background just flashes short and then this exception is thrown:
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log

U

User_17502

for Developer :
WTF You do with pictures size ?
It's look like old 4:3 films on widescreen o_O
Older images were in production before I was brought on board. However we are going back through for update 0.80 to redo all of those images as well as create a few new events for people to enjoy in the early part of the story.
Yep, same here uncmpressed 0.71-fix version, fresh extraction without any modifications
The main menu with background just flashes short and then this exception is thrown:
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log
I am trying to recreate this but can't seem to get it. Let me see what I can do.
This is one bug that I would like to dissect.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Older images were in production before I was brought on board. However we are going back through for update 0.80 to redo all of those images as well as create a few new events for people to enjoy in the early part of the story.

I am trying to recreate this but can't seem to get it. Let me see what I can do.
Looking forward to it

Reactions: Koulo077

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018

I managed to get it running with unextracting again. Now i have a working and a non-working version.
I checked with winmerge which files are different:
game\cache\bytecode.rpyb
game\cache\pyanalysis.rpyb
game\cache\screens.rpyb
game\images\day8eswim9.jpg
game\saves\persistent
game\day9.rpyc

I hope this helps a bit

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes