• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So looking it over, I think the devs redid how the Weiku control thing works for this day.

Originally, it was said to be always intended that the Mom would have some of his control over her for no other reason that he's her boss. But if I'm reading it right, it now goes like this

Alpha or Mom route; Beta Route with Luke: Weiku Control= 10 points
Beta route without Luke: Weiku Control= 20 points

So, basically if you see the undressing scene, he now has 20 points of Control over your mother. But if you're on the Alpha route, and look at the MC's Domination Points vs the Weiku points, you are actually in the lead.

I would imagine it's up to you to keep that lead or even widen it and keep your mom from falling under his control/seduction.
As Heartbreaker said, maybe even a route where you find her a different job.
Are you sure about weiko control ??where do you see this part because when you activate with P button there is no weiko control so how do you know it is 20 and 10 ??also instead of 20 and 10 for weiko should it no be 20 weiko in beta and 10 for mc for alpha ?

Reactions: Koulo077

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
for the emma bug did you download the bug fix from page 87 post 1735 from Heartlessnobody95 ?
Hex posted that, and I figured since it's been reported by now that it would have been fixed in the latest version. Since it's still not, I pointed it out again.

Are you sure about weiko control ??where do you see this part because when you activate with P button there is weiko control so how do you know it is 20 and 10 ??also instead of 20 and 10 for weiko should it no be 20 weiko in beta and 10 for mc for alpha ?
It could simply be that the Phone's UI isn't updated yet. Probably something we'll see in 0.8 when Weiku becomes more of a factor. Also remember that Marcus' control stat is invisible too.

Also no, because the MC's "Control" stat is his Domination stat as it relates with a girl's corruption and love stat. How dominant he is, dictates how much they respect his opinion. Their corruption is based on how much they are weakening to the idea of seeing him as a mate and their love is self explanatory.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hex posted that, and I figured since it's been reported by now that it would have been fixed in the latest version. Since it's still not, I pointed it out again.
i have reported it yesterday after the new version was released with 2 other bugs what i found.And Heartlessnobody95 has fixed this in this post what i wrote you

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
for the emma bug did you download the bug fix from page 87 post 1735 from Heartlessnobody95 ?
Like I said though, those files were posted before the 0.7.1 came out, so they should have been fixed in the latest version, but they're the same. I can't update the day10.rpy with those because it eliminates the new alpha scene.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

It could simply be that the Phone's UI isn't updated yet. Probably something we'll see in 0.8 when Weiku becomes more of a factor. Also remember that Marcus' control stat is invisible too.

Also no, because the MC's "Control" stat is his Domination stat as it relates with a girl's corruption and love stat. How dominant he is, dictates how much they respect his opinion. Their corruption is based on how much they are weakening to the idea of seeing him as a mate and their love is self explanatory.
So what happens at the end then ??if you decide to just go to your room end this episode will weiko control still be 10 like you mentiones or does that only happen when you decide to watch the mom weiko scene ??

Because i do remember that some stats are still forced even if player has no control over it like you suddenly lose 10 domination point when drawning whyle swimming but if you decide to skip school that day you still lose that 10 domination at the end.

Reactions: Koulo077

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So what happens at the end then ??if you decide to just go to your room end this episode will weiko control still be 10 like you mentiones or does that only happen when you decide to watch the mom weiko scene ??
It happens regardless because this control is based solely on the fact that Weiku is her boss. The control was always going to happen, now it's become a matter of is he the boss of her or his he influencing her?

The new mom scene shows that in the Alpha route he can't influence her as easily as he does in the Beta route. That has to do with your impact on her. So the point of playing with the mom from now on will be to make her stand up for herself with him and possible get her away from that job and into a safer environment.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Like I said though, those files were posted before the 0.7.1 came out, so they should have been fixed in the latest version, but they're the same. I can't update the day10.rpy with those because it eliminates the new alpha scene.
no.This bug fixed files is for the new bug fix version.I have extra written where i postet the bugs that i used the new bug fixed version.And i have played it then and i don´t become the old mom scene on the alpha route

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
no.This bug fixed files is for the new bug fix version.I have extra written where i postet the bugs that i used the new bug fixed version.And i have played it then and i don´t become the old mom scene on the alpha route
Also I looked at your post and it's not even the same bug you're talking about. This one occurs when the MC pulls up to the house on Day 10, not the call on Day 9. You pull up to the house, I get a Ren'Py Gray Screen code error, hit ignore and it continues.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It happens regardless because this control is based solely on the fact that Weiku is her boss. The control was always going to happen, now it's become a matter of is he the boss of her or his he influencing her?

The new mom scene shows that in the Alpha route he can't influence her as easily as he does in the Beta route. That has to do with your impact on her. So the point of playing with the mom from now on will be to make her stand up for herself with him and possible get her away from that job and into a safer environment.
So if i get this right the way was previously before the fix happened, on alpha route the mom scene with weiko gained 20 before and now after the fix it will be 10 so with alpha we will be able to fully stop weiko in the end completly but how does controll i take it if weiko reaches 100 it is game over for mom ?

Right now i played fully domination path and love path so their corruption is 0 and slut is -2 for the mom path. Domination right now is i thing 33 had to be 43 but like mentioned previously i lost 10 due to swimming lesson.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Also I looked at your post and it's not even the same bug you're talking about. This one occurs when the MC pulls up to the house on Day 10, not the call on Day 9. You pull up to the house, I get a Ren'Py Gray Screen code error, hit ignore and it continues.
yes this is the bug after you call emma on day 9 and on day 10 the mc drives to her and then comes this error.check the traceback file from me and compare your error code with mine.i had the error too.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
yes this is the bug after you call emma and on day 10 the mc drives to her and then comes this error.check the traceback file from me and compare your error code with mine.i had the error too.
So do I replace the day 9 or day 10 file?

So if i get this right the way was previously before the fix happened, on alpha route the mom scene with weiko gained 20 before and now after the fix it will be 10 so with alpha we will be able to fully stop weiko in the end completly but how does controll i take it if weiko reaches 100 it is game over for mom ?
Remember this is all me speculating on the code;

But originally every path gave Weiku 10 control points.
Now it still does, because it's an intended game feature that you'l have to overcome. But now the Beta path actually adds more.

Reactions: Dependable_223

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok yeah that did fix it. As thanks for you help, take this one. It changes the lettering in the Alpha route so that Weiku isn't mistakenly named Mr. Watson.
You're welcome.I don't know why I didn't notice the wrong name.Thanks for that file.I'm also thinking about uploading the bug fix version with the 2 fixed files in it so that no one has to load the 2 files additionally.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
With the new fixed one we still need the fix from post:

Btw i like to thank the developer for giving the player the option to watch both the mom and sis scene on alpha route this really made a difference. you guys rule.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock v0.71.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
is this the final fixed version of v.0.71 sir?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@RoadWulf i have a question.The day 10 file what you post to me shouldnt on the line 899 not we to instead of w too? because when i look on the image there is the mom with Weiku alone.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
@RoadWulf i have a question.The day 10 file what you post to me shouldnt on the line 899 not we to instead of w too? because when i look on the image there is the mom with Weiku alone.
I was hoping I didn't miss one, sorry. I tried to do it from eye and should have used Find in Notepad.
If it was the 401K dialogue, I found it.

Attaching for others:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I was hoping I didn't miss one, sorry. I tried to do it from eye and should have used Find in Notepad.
If it was the 401K dialogue, I found it.
no problem.I have ask for just in case.Btw i upload a bug fixed version from the current version so that nobody need to download the bug fixed seperatly.the upload takes about 32 minutes

Reactions: RoadWulf
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes