ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok played through again and all i have to say is go Tracy now that that's done i need some advice so far i have managed to figure out most of the stats love is rather self explanitory same for slut my only issue is how does the dom stat affect them i am trying to focus solely on the sister

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
is there a way to contact King Of Lust? i want to translate this game to spanish

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Are there any plans currently to make a girl outside of the family a romantic option? Specifically I'm interested in if Emma is going to be presented that way.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
@Heartlessnobody95

You know, I just noticed something on the walkthrough that I had just been passing off as a result of the Alpha route but clearly something is messed up. Every time I ask for Karla's number after going through the Alpha Path, she tells me no. According to the WT she's supposed to say yes, right?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Heartlessnobody95

You know, I just noticed something on the walkthrough that I had just been passing off as a result of the Alpha route but clearly something is messed up. Every time I ask for Karla's number after going through the Alpha Path, she tells me no. According to the WT she's supposed to say yes, right?
If im not mistaken you need a dom score of 25 for her to say yes because i found that issue as well so i had to change the choice with the aunt to get the +3 dom

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
If im not mistaken you need a dom score of 25 for her to say yes because i found that issue as well so i had to change the choice with the aunt to get the +3 dom
Yeah, I kept wondering about that because the Alpha path also told me I was supposed to be able to choose the Leopard swimsuit with her and I couldn't do that either.

What choice are you talking about exactly?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, I kept wondering about that because the Alpha path also told me I was supposed to be able to choose the Leopard swimsuit with her and I couldn't do that either.

What choice are you talking about exactly?
On day two when talking to the aunt instead of saying sorry like the walkthrough says to i went with the other option for +dom

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
V 7.0 ended when Mom's boss was at home with Marcus, is there anything new after that, because in that route mom couldn't say no to boss when he suggested to think about being naked and all. I understand that she has issues that if she says no she could lose her job, but then the game also says that her sister is also an influential person so she can either find a new job for her sister or can make her work with herself that can resolve issues of job and all. You said Alpha path is non NTR path so it should be non NTR whether mc is beta character or not because Alpha path is non NTR and Beta is NTR path so it should remain like that. If you are putting NTR in alpha and NTR in Beta path then what's the sense in creating Alpha and Beta paths. Just go for one path because ultimately it is NTR whether you want it or not.
Also want to know if there is something new in 7.1 or is it just a bugfix?

Reactions: Koulo077

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
V 7.0 ended when Mom's boss was at home with Marcus, is there anything new after that, because in that route mom couldn't say no to boss when he suggested to think about being naked and all. I understand that she has issues that if she says no she could lose her job, but then the game also says that her sister is also an influential person so she can either find a new job for her sister or can make her work with herself that can resolve issues of job and all. You said Alpha path is non NTR path so it should be non NTR whether mc is beta character or not because Alpha path is non NTR and Beta is NTR path so it should remain like that. If you are putting NTR in alpha and NTR in Beta path then what's the sense in creating Alpha and Beta paths. Just go for one path because ultimately it is NTR whether you want it or not.
Also want to know if there is something new in 7.1 or is it just a bugfix?
7.1 is a bug fix and they changed the alpha route mom weiku scene so its not ntr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after all my work making sure all the dames are in MY mc's corner..seeing mother like that at the end of update was uninstall worthy..made all my work seem useless and that NTR will now be unavoidable..just my opinion on how it played out...
if the bugfix changes that i'll be happy again...

Reactions: -Hex- and Koulo077

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
after all my work making sure all the dames are in MY mc's corner..seeing mother like that at the end of update was uninstall worthy..made all my work seem useless and that NTR will now be unavoidable..just my opinion on how it played out...
Yeah bugfix changes both of the routes to their correct responses.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It changed it

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Compressed version in OP is for fixed file? Because the above fixed file is a whopping 2.2 GB that would take a lot of time to download I suppose.
Compressed link should take you to the compressed links. But you'll have to click fix as well to get the other fixed files for day 9 and 10.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah I linked a few fix files for you. Thanks for pointing that out. I defined them in the choice instead of before it so when asked the computer gives and error cause I am an idiot.
It does solve a headache for me later on since I forgot to define the leia call as well.

Actually the line 54 should have been deleted. My bad. The rest is correct.
Should I replace these files with the original files after downloading the file from OP? Would that do the trick?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so there are still some issues coming up:

The Emma study Error is still there outside her house.
Weiku is mislabled as Mr. Watson in two of the lines in the new scene.
Oh and the line when you first meet Liza where she calls the mom "Tracy" because the word is there instead of the [m].

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes