mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Read the following at your own discretion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm. Thanks for the info. I guess I will check the stat change. I would still like to understand the background of such a move; one of the attractions of this game was that many of the female characters were just normal people who eventually get caught up in the web of seduction. Gloryhole usage or operation is not normal behavior, and yes perhaps I am being judgey but think of it this way: would you be comfortable discussing your gloryhole encounters in most everyday circumstances? That usually is a good indicator that what you are doing is not normal. Of course, there are many examples that violate my theory, but I think you get my point. This is one time I have a serious disagreement with the devs. This, of course, amounts to nothing, but I just wanted to go on record.:cry:

Reactions: TCM

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
then marcus don't take you to the tour but doesn't mean that don't happen
right?
If you want to think that happens, then go ahead.

Remember this is not real life, where things happen even if you don't personally see them. In a game, things happen only if the player finds out about them, one way or another. If the player never finds out about something (either by actually seeing it happen or reading about it during gameplay), and reaches the end of the game, it just didn't happen on the route that player followed. If, however, the player WANTS to believe it did, then it did, but only IN HIS or HER MIND.

If Emma is a gloryhole slut, even in the Alpha route, we will eventually find out about it. If we don't, she's not. Unless of course, you really want her to be one. Then your imagination can take you anywhere you desire.

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
If you want to think that happens, then go ahead.

Remember this is not real life, where things happen even if you don't personally see them. In a game, things happen only if the player finds out about them, one way or another. If the player never finds out about something (either by actually seeing it happen or reading about it during gameplay), and reaches the end of the game, it just didn't happen on the route that player followed. If, however, the player WANTS to believe it did, then it did, but only IN HIS or HER MIND.

If Emma is a gloryhole slut, even in the Alpha route, we will eventually find out about it. If we don't, she's not. Unless of course, you really want her to be one. Then your imagination can take you anywhere you desire.
if you like to believe that is ok but i think that even if player does not find out characters must have a story, that's why I was asking i know i can skip that scene but if the girl is like that mc will find out at some point in the game anyway

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
if you like to believe that is ok but i think that even if player does not find out characters must have a story, that's why I was asking i know i can skip that scene but if the girl is like that mc will find out at some point in the game anyway
I see what you are saying here.

In many games, each NPC's development is determined by the actions of the MC (or the player, if you will). So I don't think that the actions of an NPC in one route are necessarily identical to their actions in another. This is especially true where NTR is optional, as in this game. Take a look at The Tyrant for a great example of this. Another example is Au-Pair Innocence, where the Au-Pair may or may not sleep with the MC's father, depending on the actions of the MC. There are countless games just like those.

You're right though. Whichever route we play, we will probably find out.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another thought on this subject. In games like this, where the main choice is between NTR and non-NTR, there is a major split in how NPCs are handled. In an NTR route, the object is for the MC to be frustrated in his pursuit of his favorites, and he is forced to watch them fall to his rivals. On the other hand, in a non-NTR route, the object is for the MC to be successful in keeping those same girls to himself. For this reason, I don't think we will have a problem with Emma going down on other guys, if we play the game correctly.

On the other hand, this is me trying to read this developer's mind, which I am obviously not equipped to do. So who knows? But, it would just seem to me logical to be able to keep the girls that this MC is interested in from falling for anyone else, if that is what I want to do.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
I hope that as development continues, we will be introduced to normal people who are seduced into depravity, not closet gimp suit wearing weirdos whose kink will be exposed. I get the Aunt is likely owner of a prostitution ring, ok. I guess Tracy is a cockhound as well, and apparently Emma blows random dudes in gloryholes. Not my preferred setup, but ok. I am sincerely hoping that actual seduction of relative innocence occurs in the game. Sunnie is far and away the most interesting character right now for this very reason. Emma was on the same plane but now that is gone. This game has done it's best work staying relatively normal. I know it will turn into a free fire zone soon, but I hope the lead up is slow, heavy seduction of individuals not prone to sexual anything goes attitudes.

U

User_17502

I hope that as development continues, we will be introduced to normal people who are seduced into depravity, not closet gimp suit wearing weirdos whose kink will be exposed. I get the Aunt is likely owner of a prostitution ring, ok. I guess Tracy is a cockhound as well, and apparently Emma blows random dudes in gloryholes. Not my preferred setup, but ok. I am sincerely hoping that actual seduction of relative innocence occurs in the game. Sunnie is far and away the most interesting character right now for this very reason. Emma was on the same plane but now that is gone. This game has done it's best work staying relatively normal. I know it will turn into a free fire zone soon, but I hope the lead up is slow, heavy seduction of individuals not prone to sexual anything goes attitudes.
Did Tracy come off like that? Crap. I messed up.
As for innocence. Let's just say that there are 4 virgin's in this game.
You just might be overlooking them.
;)

Reactions: Kappa Zappa

CleanrLady

Nov 14, 2018
i don't know if it has already been mentioned previously (I could not find it quickly), but I'm running on a mac and the game won't open at all. Anybody know what to do?

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Did Tracy come off like that? Crap. I messed up.
As for innocence. Let's just say that there are 4 virgin's in this game.
You just might be overlooking them.
;)
4? Let's see: Sunny, Karli (swim instructor), Chinese student teacher, maybe the secretary at the college?

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
So quick question about this game, can you "romance" a single girl or is it strictly a harem game because I like to just have one girl for my main playthrough?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes