• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'll wait until the next update to try this game… also for to have all events of day1 and day2!

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
what bugs occurred can you tell me please????
It's need a lot improvements:

The name Laura appears in some dialogue of Lucas in the bar at the beach.

There are some images missing at the time you are going to visit your friend and he introduces his girlfriend.

I think you could change the resolution to fullscreen of the game images.

Lastly, I would not make this change in the early days just because you changed the appearance of the characters. It is better to invest the time in the development of the game. It was good the excuse that you put to change the hair of stepmom

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Nice job swapping it to Ren'Py now just get all the graphics in future versions to be fullscreen.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
It's need a lot improvements:

The name Laura appears in some dialogue of Lucas in the bar at the beach.

There are some images missing at the time you are going to visit your friend and he introduces his girlfriend.

I think you could change the resolution to fullscreen of the game images.

Lastly, I would not make this change in the early days just because you changed the appearance of the characters. It is better to invest the time in the development of the game. It was good the excuse that you put to change the hair of stepmom
yes you are right i am going to post a incest path tomorrow which will also fix the bugs that are present now

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
The links on page 1 look like they are for 1.0 even though it says 2.0. Would love to try this game in Ren'Py, so I was happy to read about that change! Walking back and forth from the friend's house in RPGM was tedious. This game looks like it has a lot of potential!

nazogaki

Feb 2, 2017
Personal preference if you will, I’d prefer the face updates to the old characters models in the first couple days to wait if it means the next update will have less content.

Otherwise, I like the choices I can make and how it hints at the consequence. I like that straightforwardness. I’m also interested to see how the stats will affect the game. The character models are very well designed too.

E

Evil_Cookie

Great game. do you need some help with english grammar?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes