Donor
Apr 5, 2017
added incest patch to op.

Reactions: bas

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@harish@12 i think I found a small mistake in a sentence in the incest script file in the line 466.there is written "She’s always been good to you and has treated you as her real son" If that's the right mom, the end of the sentence makes no sense.At least I think so.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
@harish@12 i think I found a small mistake in a sentence in the incest script file in the line 466.there is written "She’s always been good to you and has treated you as her real son" If that's the right mom, the end of the sentence makes no sense.At least I think so.
yes you are right i didn't noticed that

T

Tony_Stark

@harish@12 hey, how many days will be in the next update?) and we know that mother is going on date with Lucas, but anything with sister or aunt?)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@harish@12 i found a few other things.The first is the script line 537 where the sis said that she doesn´t share a room with james.Then i have seen that the mc doesn´t say mom but he call her by his name.In the line 794 says he stepmom.I keep watching if I can find any mistakes.When it´s ok for you then when i have fixed all the things what i found i upload the fix version here

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@harish@12 i found a few other things.The first is the script line 537 where the sis said that she doesn´t share a room with james.Then i have seen that the mc doesn´t say mom but he call her by his name.In the line 794 says he stepmom.I keep watching if I can find any mistakes.When it´s ok for you then when i have fixed all the things what i found i upload the fix version here
I would love it!

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
@harish@12 hey, how many days will be in the next update?) and we know that mother is going on date with Lucas, but anything with sister or aunt?)
Next update will be little small because I am going to re-rendered the images of day1 and day 2 and also add some back story and missing events. And about the sister and aunt I should not reveal it now, it must be a surprise.

Reactions: DomGod and Baka!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@HeavyEavy a few things have i fixed in my version.These things have i fixed: james,okk,emma,Sunny and stepmom.My fixed version is in post 192

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes