dajayjk123

Feb 22, 2018
i need help with my download i downloaded it for mac and its a rar file mac only takes zip files unless im not hip. so if anyone who has a mac computer or laptop can help me out with how to open the file and play it will be much appreciated

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
For harem route love points should be greater or little smaller than the lust points...

Hi harish@12,

:confounded: I am sorry but what? Are you practicing to be a politician with that "answer” - just kidding. :eek:penedeyewink:

I am going to attempt to suggest what the response could have been.

Please, know I am not telling you to use my words, please clear up your responses so we know what points are necessary to follow each path Harem and NTR correctly. Thank you.

Here is my example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to know the answer to Joi_fan's question too.

Is my example chosen “paths” point mechanics response (in the spoiler) close to what you were trying to say?

Was I even close or was I incorrect in my assumption? :WutFace:

Thanks

Reactions: Mikedazz1

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi harish@12,

From what my eyes tell me the changes that seem to have happened are:

1. Something may have changed with her - why so serious - Joker smile.

2. Sunny bought or received as a gift some implants to replace her natural looking DDs.

3. Sunny seems to have thickened and become less tone in her legs.

4. I have not played the update yet (if the new look is in there) but if I were to guess why the changes happened, well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not knocking the changes just speculating as to the why. :D

Last edited:
T

Tony_Stark

wow, so principal watson is gonna fuck the teacher and girfriend? :happyblush nice nice :eazyHype:

Reactions: Mwanted
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes