Games&Games

May 7, 2023
in alpha path, if you want tracy intercourse it can be done only by playing alpha path
beta path tracy just started doing naughty last update but bad luck
beta path dislike NTR is the path i play and it involves lots of dream scenes but few real Tracy action
The real scenes with Tracy will only happen after it appears in that menu that you are dating her, then there will be some wanting and not wanting, guilt, until the two accept what they feel for each other and the real action between them begins. both, but remember you have to choose in the game's choices that, whenever the MC has high confidence and that her love is also high for you, because otherwise the game will transfer you to the other side

Reactions: Juninpachi

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i mean Beta path started strong but diminished in hotness
alpha path can not include other men so no rivals
Beta path may have multiple suitors going for the prie but unfortunately it also reduced to one guy getting all
Beta path is the same as alpha path but from Marcus point of view

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine the amount of power KoL would have if he actually did updates every month or every other month even. It's very sad this game can't get the updates it deserves. Maybe the fan remake project will pop off and give us more content more consistently. I truly hope it doesn't just milk the existing content. That would be absolutely bananas man.

If there was better communication and updates- I and probably many others would absolutely become a high tier patreon but I don't think they get the 2 scene renders per month they pay for. I wonder if there's anyone on this thread that can confirm or deny this?....but there's surely no way lol. They are getting cucked.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Love this game but there is a real bug people should know about, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but even so it doesn't hurt to mention again.
This is with the mod so I'm unsure if the bug exists else but there is a point where I had around -40 confidence and it flipped to +40 confidence and that was a huge breaker for the future content.
Happens a bit after the scene in spoiler, Spying on Karla or whatever her name was. I would recommend that you save edit or unren and console edit the mc_confidence value to the correct -value. If it says 40 it should likely be -40. Also this bug probably just affects -confidence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This flip gave me a completely different game, I thought the game was okay-ish before and after I discovered why the hell I had so much confidence, the world opened up!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Except from the countless bugs, this game is clearly for NTR fans, because all the BETA scenes are creative, hurtful and merciless, but the ALPHA scenes are amongst the lamest I've ever seen.....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Punto

Federok88

May 23, 2022
for the love of me i cant figure out how to trigger a game the group outing where emma goes to the beach. The worst part is that conversation post threesome does trigger.

edit:
Okey i figured and this is a big problem the game. Althought there are a couple of hard triggers in the game (like allowing Marcus to go foward or not), the seems to decide wich scene to play based on your confidence and more especifically wether is negative or not.

So in a beta run you have to be in negative confidence after you are given this options while talking in class on day 20
"Sophie should come over and help me find a way to cool my room down(+2)"
and
"Im not upstairs Jerking off constantly (-2 confidence)"

If you are in the positive you will trigger a scene with Karla after school and then will Trigger the date with Tracy on the night of the 20 and Karlas date on the night of the 21 but if you have negative confidence instead you will triger a scene between Sunny and Marcus, you arent able to go in a date with Tracy and you cant ask Karla out for the 21. This will result on the 20 and 21 being occupied by spying on Sunny and the 22 you spend all day with Tracy.

This whole headache could've been avoided if the game gave you a goddamn option between spending time with tracy and going to the beach because just becase you werent there spy on Sunny doesnt mean those events couldnt happen on the background. Or if it used the love and corruption points for something, because my Tracy was between 0 and 1 and still wanted a date base solely on the confidence.

Another example of the game having a seizure is when Emma, James, Phillip and Marcus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that solved now i cant for the life of me understand what trigger Phillip fucking Emma on her room, no matter what she neds up fucking Marcus.

Last edited:
Reactions: King 2000

IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
With that solved now i cant for the life of me understand what trigger Phillip fucking Emma on her room, no matter what she neds up fucking Marcus.
There's a variable check for whether Emma is Philip's girlfriend. If it's not "true" the Emma/Marcus scene plays by default and the variable never gets set at all, regardless of what you do earlier. I think there was supposed to be an extra question when the game asks you if Sunny and Tracy are dating Marcus or Phillip that never got put in properly.

You can change the relationship status in the character bio for Emma and it should show the right scene.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes