• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm confused...are we not able to have emma be with us without her cheating? I literally followed the walkthrough and she keeps saying shes mc's girlfriend and the I get a cuck scene where she fucks Marcus right in front of me. Anyone know what Happened?
game had brainfart and didn't mark her as gf before that, players have to manually mark it.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
game had brainfart and didn't mark her as gf before that, players have to manually mark it.
You fool?? play the game first you are having brainfart. In this game Emma is automatically your GF. It's just the route gets divided in 2 alpha and beta after the day26 party event. Emma remains your GF in both the route in beta emma now cheats on mc and in alpha she is fully loyal to mc.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
So the current release should be Ch3 v0.05
This upcoming release is Ch3 v0.1

I hope admin corrects the header name so people won't be confused by dev's mistake
And also Yes the file is incorrectly named Ch3 v0.1.
The current version in OP as of today 2/24/2024 should be named Ch3 v0.05

All should make sense when next version is released & hopefully an admin can make a small note in OP that it was error on dev's part.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the current release should be Ch3 v0.05
This upcoming release is Ch3 v0.1

I hope admin or corrects the header name so people won't be confused by dev's mistake
And also else the file is incorrectly named Ch3 v0.1.
All should be make sense when next version is released & hopefully an admin can make a small note in opening that it was error on dev's part.
report op that current version is 0.05 not 0.1.

Reactions: Endless

exsomon

May 11, 2020
so tracy scene, asian teacher scene in alpha path,
generic nurse hanrjob in beta like NTR path
no beta Tracy modelling or other guys

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I'm confused...are we not able to have emma be with us without her cheating? I literally followed the walkthrough and she keeps saying shes mc's girlfriend and the I get a cuck scene where she fucks Marcus right in front of me. Anyone know what Happened?
Its a bug. It has been stated and reiterated ad nausium. There is a toggle in Emma's relationship status and it does not switch by itself. You need to do it manually. If you don't, then it will default to the NTR route no matter what happened in the story before. After the point in the story where Emma becomes your girlfriend if you look at her status and it still says she is single, change the toggle to being MCs girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i have a question, i skipped most of the text but where does Tracy work?
in beta path she goes to work with sexy clothes and in time her assets got bigger and curvier,
and she was very inexperienced, shy in sexual matters then suddenly gave blowjob to a colleg ekid who is her daughters boyfriend in beta path, fucked her step son in alpha path.

below is her usual workplace uniform in betapath,
where is that workplace are they hiring any help gogetter, interns, no money required
View attachment day31 beta breakfast2.webp
How was she corrupted so fast offstage? Is she being drugged? What is her work anyway?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soso la fleur

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i have a question, i skipped most of the text but where does Tracy work?
in beta path she goes to work with sexy clothes and in time her assets got bigger and curvier,
and she was very inexperienced, shy in sexual matters then suddenly gave blowjob to a colleg ekid who is her daughters boyfriend in beta path, fucked her step son in alpha path.

below is her usual workplace uniform in betapath,
where is that workplace are they hiring any help gogetter, interns, no money required
View attachment 3384116
How was she corrupted so fast offstage? Is she being drugged? What is her work anyway?
Tracy was supposed to be employed at a fashion brand and working as a model for Marcus's dad in the corruption branch but that was before the wheels fell off of the story and now it is just all Marcus, all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: exsomon

exsomon

May 11, 2020
did the writer have a stroke mid-story or somehing? why does the dialogue feel like one of those MTLed japanese games after a while?
which one so many writers have come and gone and later i think dev started writing stuff while good in renders not much in writing department

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

exsomon

May 11, 2020
on love path she works at office (real estate i think).
in alpha path where she works is irrelevant (she wont be doing anything naughty anyway, at most get molested and rescued by MC)
in beta path may have led to some hot scenes but unfortunately Dev forgot she has a job which requires slutty outfit somehow in Beta path
still hoping while Marcus is in hospital Dev remembers her job and we have some insight on why is she sluttier after all in beta path

Reactions: Reyajr97

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Its a bug. It has been stated and reiterated ad nausium. There is a toggle in Emma's relationship status and it does not switch by itself. You need to do it manually. If you don't, then it will default to the NTR route no matter what happened in the story before. After the point in the story where Emma becomes your girlfriend if you look at her status and it still says she is single, change the toggle to being MCs girlfriend.
How do you do it manually????

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes