Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day36 marcus dad visit.jpg

3/24/2024 2:07 PM EST
Beta teaser 1. (someone is back)

I have completed Day36 for both alpha and beta route now. can release the update now but the content will feel very less.
So now working on day37, Teasers 2 with update news coming first half of next month.

Here is animation from the coming update (just wanted to share)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 3475570

I have completed Day36 for both alpha and beta route now. can release the update now but the content will feel very less.
So now working on day37, Teasers 2 with update news coming first half of next month.

and just like this I'm losing interest because throughout all that build up for Marcus - his dad is back..

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
l
View attachment 3475570

let's hope the modelling job can continue, it was hot!

Mar 21, 2019
God, the NTR in this is heavenly. Especially the way one of the most beautiful girls, Sunny, your sister, is just all over Marcus and humiliates you, her brother. Her being so utterly all over him while being cruel to her brother is damn hot.
Yes, the sister is not bad, but Emma is the most beautiful in the game and looks cuter! I wish there was some content for Marcus and Emma to have sex as soon as possible!

Reactions: Z3lda1980
Mar 21, 2019
There's a link there, a damn alpha scene, crazy Player with a teacher, better give a link to the beta teaser, Beta is very cool, as it were!
View attachment 3475570

There's a link there, a damn alpha scene, crazy Player with a teacher, better give a link to the beta teaser, Beta is very cool, as it were!

exsomon

May 11, 2020
So i alpha path one scene with swimmer teacher is guarantied,
Beta path no Tracy no cry. A handjob scene for Marcus from a nurse in beta like -NTR path
Osama cosplayer father makes an appereance, good for possible future modelling update.
But in Beta-dislike path is uncertain,
Sleeping pills do not put people in hospital mostly.
Anyway, update is probably 3 months due,
Best consolidation is Dev read these comments time to time and tries to make beta path better
hot scenes by their nature bound to happen in Beta path, for example no orgies or group action or foursomes can happen in Alpha path, limiting alpha path to one on one or 1 man two girls threesomes at most which can be boring after a while

Reactions: KrLosZ

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So i alpha path one scene with swimmer teacher is guarantied,
Beta path no Tracy no cry. A handjob scene for Marcus from a nurse in beta like -NTR path
Osama cosplayer father makes an appereance, good for possible future modelling update.
But in Beta-dislike path is uncertain,
Sleeping pills do not put people in hospital mostly.
Anyway, update is probably 3 months due,
Best consolidation is Dev read these comments time to time and tries to make beta path better
hot scenes by their nature bound to happen in Beta path, for example no orgies or group action or foursomes can happen in Alpha path, limiting alpha path to one on one or 1 man two girls threesomes at most which can be boring after a while
Go to discord if you want the dev to possibly read your messages

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes