Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Culture Shock Ch 2 v1.0 with IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod
Also added a quick cheat screen of my own.
You'll need to turn it on by going to preferences while in game then it will show up in quick menu.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu

Credit to IAmAB and gigan for the mods
Updated my Android port to Ch2 v1.0

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I've noticed that this update avoids some of the choices that increase confidence, I thought the whole confidence thing was part of the alpha route, just curious about what changed.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why the alpha walkthrough mod doesn't suggest Triss path( let her go to party)?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've noticed that this update avoids some of the choices that increase confidence, I thought the whole confidence thing was part of the alpha route, just curious about what changed.
You can always use URM and when certain choices come up you will get a notification letting you see choices/path, and even force them if you have not unlocked them.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
You can always use URM and when certain choices come up you will get a notification letting you see choices/path, and even force them if you have not unlocked them.
Wasn't really my question but ok, I just remember from a previous version that the alpha path had all choices that focused on increasing confidence and now they don't, I was merely asking what the reason behind that was, since this is a mod, I thought perhaps the modder in question had a specific reason behind this that would be willing to share is all.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wasn't really my question but ok, I just remember from a previous version that the alpha path had all choices that focused on increasing confidence and now they don't, I was merely asking what the reason behind that was, since this is a mod, I thought perhaps the modder in question had a specific reason behind this that would be willing to share is all.
I was just saying you can use it on top to add even more options, I use it with a lot of mods. In a lot of games, it will show points/stats, progress etc., and will probably show why those choices are being ignored. It's a nice secondary options if you aren't happy with a mod or the mod goes in a direction you don't want to.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Fair enough, I might give it a go to see what these choices do then. Thank you, perhaps understanding where these choices lie will help me understand better the changes made. I appreciate your input and will check out URM.

Rocky_3698

Jul 10, 2022
Wow, Thanks

Overview:
(Adds walkthrough in-game for Alpha Route and unlocks the gallery (removes need to put codes).)​

Updated: 2023/07/11
Game/Creator: Culture Shock, King of lust -
Modders: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. 2 v1.0
Game Version: Ch. 2 v1.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Planned Features:

Change-Log:

If the Walkthrough "disappears", check this.
In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try unpacking the rpa files with UnRen.

Some extra info:
here.

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID

View attachment 944886
Can anyone help me with the new gallery code?

lenoks

Feb 14, 2018
Hi i have a problem some most of the times mod dont work loki he don`t show in green what to do just stats that i recive doing so or showing noyhing at all,but some times he show me in green what to do can some one help me?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes