Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Overview:
(Adds walkthrough in-game for Alpha Route and unlocks the gallery (removes need to put codes).)​

Updated: 2023/07/11
Game/Creator: Culture Shock, King of lust -
Modders: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. 2 v1.0
Game Version: Ch. 2 v1.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Planned Features:

Change-Log:

If the Walkthrough "disappears", check this.
In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try unpacking the rpa files with UnRen.

Some extra info:
here.

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID

View attachment 944886
hii new update is available.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I don't know if it happens to people here, but I don't dare play this game without the MOD... I'll wait for the "good man" to finish his important work. Happy New Year... (y)
Yeah, and the I-Patch isn't updated right now either, so there isn't really any reason to play this update right now. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

Overview:
(Adds walkthrough in-game for Alpha Route and unlocks the gallery (removes need to put codes).)​

Updated: 2023/07/11
Game/Creator: Culture Shock, King of lust -
Modders: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. 2 v1.0
Game Version: Ch. 2 v1.0

Features:

Installation:

Planned Features:

Change-Log:

If the Walkthrough "disappears", check this.
In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try unpacking the rpa files with UnRen.

Some extra info:
here.

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID

View attachment 944886
Hi, Happy New Year to everyone!:)
Will this mod be updated for the current version?(y)

Reactions: Vivaan2457

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I'm so sorry guys but I have to abandon this mod.

Many people came to say this mod is useless, that I'm not considerate with the other route and other stuff I won't say here. I personally felt bad because I tried to make the mod for people like me that don't enjoy ntr, but I never said I have anything against people who likes it and even tho that I still got some bad messages.
I don't feel comfortable anymore updating this mod, since now I stopped playing the game too and I don't want to bring a half-assed mod.
Hope you guys understand, have a nice year and before I go don't forget that I'll make my new game soon too! Hope the NTR Lovers don't come to hate me again because my game won't have any NTR in it.
Also sorry for the late answer, my life isn't like it was before and sadly I lost the lifeless in me.

~AB

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020

Many people came to say this mod is useless, that I'm not considerate with the other route and other stuff I won't say here. I personally felt bad because I tried to make the mod for people like me that don't enjoy ntr, but I never said I have anything against people who likes it and even tho that I still got some bad messages.
I don't feel comfortable anymore updating this mod, since now I stopped playing the game too and I don't want to bring a half-assed mod.
Hope you guys understand, have a nice year and before I go don't forget that I'll make my new game soon too! Hope the NTR Lovers don't come to hate me again because my game won't have any NTR in it.
Also sorry for the late answer, my life isn't like it was before and sadly I lost the lifeless in me.

~AB
Don't let other people or users dictate the mod or game you create. Follow your vision. For example, there was a game that I thought was good and very funny. However, people started criticizing it because the creator added a male domination genre that, in their opinion, was too excessive and seemed more like humiliation than domination. The creator ended up abandoning the game, which was very good.

ClassicGamer221

Jun 27, 2023

. . .

~AB
Sorry you had to go through experiencing the bad messages and anguish when you simply wished to share a tool with us you thought we'd find useful. Good luck on your many other projects and Happy New Year!

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022

~AB
Haters have always existed and will continue to exist, the most important thing is not to let them get to you, and like itachi221997 said don't let people tell you what you should do or not. In any case, it's just one game among others. do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel good, because in any case we can't please everyone.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes