Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Culture Shock Ch 2 v0.8 with IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod
Also added a quick cheat screen of my own.
You'll need to turn it on by going to preferences while in game then it will show up in quick menu.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu

Credit to IAmAB and gigan for the mods
Please update

Reactions: RecicledJ

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The mod gives an error when opening the game in the compressed version, I don't know if it gives an error in the normal version

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Culture Shock Ch 2 v0.9 with IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod
You'll need to turn it on by going to preferences while in game then it will show up in quick menu.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu

Updated my Android port to Ch2 0.9

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
IAmAB I've changed day31 and day32 scripts as there was Tracey not [m] and Mc not [mc] used in a lot of places.
I've attached the changed files.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i have a question on day 3 at marcus party the mod says you need to hit both of sunny and sophie cups but it does not tell which one is first so what is the better one to do first is it sunny or sophie

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
It crashes at start
My compressed Unofficial Port of Culture Shock Ch 2 v0.9 with IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
added script to remove any further "step" from script after gigan's mod ends.
sorry for that question but what do you mean with " added script to remove any further "step" from script after gigan's mod ends "? if you mean the compatible mod it should work with the version 0.9 at least what i have see.And btw the dev has written that very soon comes an bugfix :)

Reactions: Wills747

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018

Edit: fixed 0.9 intro not found, added script to remove any further "step" from script after gigan's mod ends.

Hi, I cant start a game with this new port, the error msg is pretty simple, can u take a look at it? thx!

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Overview:
(Adds walkthrough in-game for Alpha Route and unlocks the gallery (removes need to put codes).)​

Updated: 2022/11/22
Game/Creator: Culture Shock
Modders: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. 2 v0.9
Game Version: Ch. 2 v0.9

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

If the Walkthrough "disappears", check this.
In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try unpacking the rpa files with UnRen.

Some extra info:
here.

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID

View attachment 944886
Do you have your own i-patch? --- :) We ned an i-patch to play!!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
sorry for that question but what do you mean with " added script to remove any further "step" from script after gigan's mod ends "? if you mean the compatible mod it should work with the version 0.9 at least what i have see.And btw the dev has written that very soon comes an bugfix :)
I am using your compatible mod, just removes step from step sister etc if mentioned in later dialogue.(I need to refine this a bit) Fingers crossed for that bugfix!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am using your compatible mod, just removes step from step sister etc if mentioned in later dialogue.(I need to refine this a bit) Fingers crossed for that bugfix!
i hope i understand you right but if you or someone else think that a sentence sounds better then i´m open for it.English is not my native language so i used the most part of the original text.Or do you use only the compatible mod? you need both then.The incest mod and the compatible mot.The compatible mod is only for the first 4 days because i needed there to delete some sentence

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Or do you use only the compatible mod? you need both then.The incest mod and the compatible mot.The compatible mod is only for the first 4 days because i needed there to delete some sentence
:FacePalm: Yeh that. I'm going to re upload then go back to my post covid stupor.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes