Apr 11, 2020
6 scenes that I've seen

Ann's Mother
Dressing room
Purple hair hooker
Massage
Emile (bitchy blonde) after the event on the 28th
Masturbating on your bed Mon-Fri afternoon
+white girl lvl3 (spend time with her at the school)
*for massage (pick up the badge in the slums on Wednesday evening)

Reactions: NikoAgeha

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Can't find Jessica anywhere, so I keep getting gameovers! What kind of hostile design is this? She can only be found randomly at some nights doing blackjack, and only then! Does someone have a save? just where you have her item.

Oh and you can't have multiple saves... so I'm suck on a constant gameover cycle... Well done!

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
Can't find Jessica anywhere, so I keep getting gameovers! What kind of hostile design is this? She can only be found randomly at some nights doing blackjack, and only then! Does someone have a save? just where you have her item.

Oh and you can't have multiple saves... so I'm suck on a constant gameover cycle... Well done!
i just kept loading my save and it pushed me past that point and i still got the ending scene

Hawkeyeredtails

Sep 4, 2018
Absolutely love this game's art style it tickles all the right spot's just wish it wasn't so early in production always seems like I find the best ones super early in making and they get dropped. Either way is there any way to see a gallery? I've only seen the scenes with the Purple Haired Girl, Annie, and Emile. I know there's supposed to be one with that redhead in the Student Council but I cant seem to get it and the one with Bella seems like it's either not added or im missing a simple step? Any help is appreciated fuckin love this game man

Reactions: angelplayer11
Nov 28, 2021
how do i unlock masturbation variants
only have melody all the time

also how do i retrieve all 3 items before the deadline

cmnd

Jun 15, 2022
v3 is out now on patreon apparently a lot of new content but I can’t read all the posting
If I'm not wrong this is the update log for v0.3.0:
  • April main event.
  • A new map where the event will happens. (27 location in total.)
  • 3 new scenes
  • 1 new location
  • A bunch of mini-games.
  • More things to do in town. (Bookstore, restaurant, and gym.)
  • Anny's mom story update. (Can be found in her house on certain day.)
  • Megan story

Also there is v0.3.0p which is out, it just adds minor things:
  • 4 additional scene on the resort (Each npc with a portrait has an unlockable scene.)
//On the menu screen, the gallery doesn't work yet, but it will very soon.

cmnd

Jun 15, 2022
how do i unlock masturbation variants
only have melody all the time

also how do i retrieve all 3 items before the deadline
Here's a little guide of how to do the "operation" that involves getting the 3 items. You'll know you've started it when "Operation Start" has appeared on the screen.

Talk to Melody and go through talking with Sam the tailor. The day after talk to Emile (Long Yellow Hair) in the music club to go get 3 accessories.

Johanna (White Hair) is the teacher and she is at the teachers room. To get to it, go outside of the music club to Council Hall 3F and it is the middle room with the black haired girl standing to the left of it.
Now wait till Thursday and you can find Anny (Yellow Hair) just outside of the music club room to the left. Then at night at the dorms you can find, Jessica (Dark Purple Hair) playing Blackjack with Melody in the area outside your dorm room. (Specifically on Thursdays & Fridays)

You then go to the accessories rental and return the accessories. Now go talk to Emile in the music club room. After that wait till the 28th. On the 28th, the event should go off without a hitch.
(Hope this helps, although I don't really know nothing about the masturbation scenes.)

crispysalmon

Jan 24, 2020
Here's a little guide of how to do the "operation" that involves getting the 3 items. You'll know you've started it when "Operation Start" has appeared on the screen.

Talk to Melody and go through talking with Sam the tailor. The day after talk to Emile (Long Yellow Hair) in the music club to go get 3 accessories.

Johanna (White Hair) is the teacher and she is at the teachers room. To get to it, go outside of the music club to Council Hall 3F and it is the middle room with the black haired girl standing to the left of it.
Now wait till Thursday and you can find Anny (Yellow Hair) just outside of the music club room to the left. Then at night at the dorms you can find, Jessica (Dark Purple Hair) playing Blackjack with Melody in the area outside your dorm room. (Specifically on Thursdays & Fridays)

You then go to the accessories rental and return the accessories. Now go talk to Emile in the music club room. After that wait till the 28th. On the 28th, the event should go off without a hitch.
(Hope this helps, although I don't really know nothing about the masturbation scenes.)
Can you send me your save for the new "operation" update? I didn't know how to do the quest, save till the 26th and now I can't do anything.

wanker9753

Apr 30, 2023
Versions 0.3.0 and 0.3.0p are out on the patreon, here are the links

Changelogs:

Changelog v0.3.0

//So for this version, If you load your game, you'll return to march 30th, with all your progress.

New content

• April main event.
  • A new map where the event will happens (27 location in total)
  • 3 new scenes
  • 1 new location
  • A bunch of mini-games
  • More things to do in town (bookstore, restaurant, gym)
  • Anny's mom story update (Can be found in her house on certain day)
  • Megan story
Various bugfixes

Changelog for 0.3.0p

Additional content

• 4 additional scene on the resort (each npc with a portrait has an unlockable scene)
//On the menu screen, the gallery doesn't work yet, but it will very soon

May 8, 2020
For anyone wondering how to do the April main event:

Step 1 - Travel towards the beach where the old man is.

Step 2 - Win against him in R.P.S.

Step 3 - Once you get the blank card from him, go towards Reception B and talk to the man in red. He'll give you an ID card.

Step 4: Head southeast until you reach an area with a security guard on the top left. Talk to the woman sitting down next to the corridor.

Step 5: Answer her questions. First question is down, and then everything else is up if memory serves me correctly.

Step 6: Enter the door to her left and interact with the painting. You don't need to worry about the entire thing anymore.

I'll try to figure out all 4 interactable scenes and how to activate them.

Oct 7, 2019
Versions 0.3.0 and 0.3.0p are out on the patreon, here are the links

v0.3.0
v0.3.0p

Changelogs:

Changelog v0.3.0

//So for this version, If you load your game, you'll return to march 30th, with all your progress.

New content

• April main event.
  • A new map where the event will happens (27 location in total)
  • 3 new scenes
  • 1 new location
  • A bunch of mini-games
  • More things to do in town (bookstore, restaurant, gym)
  • Anny's mom story update (Can be found in her house on certain day)
  • Megan story
Various bugfixes

Changelog for 0.3.0p

Additional content

• 4 additional scene on the resort (each npc with a portrait has an unlockable scene)
//On the menu screen, the gallery doesn't work yet, but it will very soon
Does that include any sex with guys?

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperfapz0r
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes