Others Cult of Lily [v0.4.1p] [Crimson roses]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
some help whit how to get the scenes pls ?
Classmates mom giving you handjob - comes with the story, I don't think there dialogue choices matter but could be mistaken there
Masturbation - weekday afternoon, in your room, activate the bed
Changing room thighjob - talk to the blond girl in school (monday & friday) after you've gone to the mall with her and go again, requires more courage initially and that can be increased by masturbating or going to see the purple haired prostitute.
Purple Haired Prostitute - To unlock the area where she can be found work at the hot dog stand during the weekend, and then on weekday nights she can be found in the new area

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
"Cult" of Lily? Are things gonna get mind-controlly somehow?
Perhaps the main character would face against a group of cult-like stalkers. I'm inclined to believe this because Lily's situation is due to some crazy stalker so I expect it'll be important later.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Really amazing idea here. Love the animations, the characters and the overall art of the game. Hoping to see more updates, this looks good.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I have cancer
Damn.

Anyway, looking forward to the progress of this game. Art is nice, genital detail is lacking which is one of my pet peeves. That being said, the content is pleasing. Good luck to you, rubeus rosa.

sntos69

Nov 26, 2021
IS THERE ANY CERTAIN WAY TO DISCOVER THE SLUM? I'VE TRIED WORKING AT THE HOTDOG STALL FOR 3 WEEKS BUT NONE HAPPENED

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
IS THERE ANY CERTAIN WAY TO DISCOVER THE SLUM? I'VE TRIED WORKING AT THE HOTDOG STALL FOR 3 WEEKS BUT NONE HAPPENED
Slum is only available in the evenings, I discovered it working the hotdog stand a weekend afternoon

Skeet385

Mar 22, 2020
I somehow can't get the game to start, am I missing something?
I tested both the "mega" and "gofile" download.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Game bugged (I think?) and turned over to daytime while still claiming it was night while I was out in the shopping district trying to figure out what to do. So I go back to the dorms thinking the game's bugged but students have moved so I guess it's working? I go back to the hotdog stall and it repeats the dialogue from when you first go there (but I think it always does that), and I work for the day. But it didn't turn over to night and I'm back at the street in front of the dorms. I go inside and no one's there except the save girl and Melody in the dorm room, but I can't talk to her. I go back to the hotdog place and work again, and it flips to night. I go back to the dorms and now Melody is also gone. I go to sleep and everything is back to normal. Or is it...

Tl;dr I tried to make some money working part-time and stumbled into an episode of the Twilight Zone. 6/10 not enough sex

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I'm having trouble starting a new game - it seems to always go on where the previous game ended.
Also, the sound controls are ignoring me, and I didn't even do anything wrong.
Other than these things, I'm rather excited about this one. Cheers, dev!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes