Others Cult of Lily [v0.4.1p] [Crimson roses]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Azelf123

Dec 29, 2017
I'm missing the third item from Jessica in this patch. The hint is that she's in my dorm... but I can't find her. Any advice?

Nov 18, 2017
Game looks cools but right from the start I have a few gripes. The options not being accessible ingame even though they're just Fullscreen and volume options makes it annoying to get it right. Also if you put the volume of anything below 60% it appears to be completely muted. Also the relationship bars leave much to be desired. It appears like there's no progression at first.

Also, I feel lost 99% of the time. 100% of the time when it's weekends. Like, there's nothing great to do during weekends or I just have no idea where to go.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is futa-on-futa avoidable?
So far yes, but I wouldn't bet money on anything (especially futa on futa/futa on male/male on futa) being avoidable in the future, since so far player decisions are completely disregarded, even if you say no to something other present characters will force the protagonist to comply and for example coerce her into satisfying the urges of a male fetishist NPC that is part of an apparently mandatory quest line.

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
6 scenes that I've seen

Ann's Mother
Dressing room
Purple hair hooker
Massage
Emile (bitchy blonde) after the event on the 28th
Masturbating on your bed Mon-Fri afternoon

Last edited:

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
6 scenes that I've seen

Ann's Mother
Dressing room
Purple hair hooker
Massage
white hair girl has one for hitting I think its level 3 on her relationship meter? its one of the level bonuses

my only complaint is like some of these feeling like they are 1 time events which sucks w/out a gallery

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
While there are indeed some English issues, I have to agree that the priority probably should go to the UI, the navigation and map layouts (the school in particular) which are needlessly complicated.

It really takes some dedication to spot the doors or the characters which can be interacted with in the flow of passer-bys (they only show show their markers above their heads when standing close). Also some kind of character tab (for skill progressions) and inventory tab (for the gifts) would be welcome.

EDIT : and of course a quest log, if possible.

This being said, I still am very much enjoying the game. Yes, it's a Persona rip-off, but a good one for an indie game.

Last edited:

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
is there only 6 scenes or is there more?
See below.
6 scenes that I've seen

Ann's Mother
Dressing room
Purple hair hooker
Massage
white hair girl has one for hitting I think its level 3 on her relationship meter? its one of the level bonuses

my only complaint is like some of these feeling like they are 1 time events which sucks w/out a gallery

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes