bahraaan

Aug 13, 2017
I am stuck at G22 & L76. and there is no apparent job other than the Salon Sex shop. and I cannot accept it.
am I missing something.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
My game walkthrough so far, very casual, got bored of game.
Pretty false advertising for them to pretend pregnancy is a big mechanic when it isn't.

Reactions: Cesco

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Cuckolding Elfen Fire.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

stever

Jun 14, 2017
@Zonak afaik you're in your room right behind your boyfriend at this point, just the screen is black, so if you press an action key, Z I think is the default, you should prompt a chat with him, proceed how you like and then wake up the next day.
Thanks a million!

Symbolsz

Mar 21, 2017
Anyone got an idea how to get past 81 lewdness? Previous comments say to buy a specific outfit in a general store, but I haven't found any stores selling clothes.

Last edited:

saha572757

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone got an idea how to get past 81 lewdness? Previous comments say to buy a specific outfit in a general store, but I haven't found any stores selling clothes.
Same stuck at 81/15. "general store is in dahl village 1st cottage upon entering. but it always prompts "me want job. me no customer". anyway i think as it tagged cuckold. we need to talk to "rudy" about the day. so i think im gonna play again t chekc my theory. i think without telling-ur-day is just the NTR ending. with telling-ur-day is NTR+cuckold. probably with telling and having sex has a different ending

Reactions: Gametrish

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to buy bunny outfit? I'm trying to buy it at panty shop, but he said "I can't buy anymore". Try to skip a day, nothing happens. Barmen at pub ask to buy this outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: dezbelek

saha572757

Jul 25, 2017
How to buy bunny outfit? I'm trying to buy it at panty shop, but he said "I can't buy anymore". Try to skip a day, nothing happens. Barmen at pub ask to buy this outfit.
its in the warehouse. u need that limited cake give the man guarding the warehouse he will run away den go in click on a box

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
The lewdness is listed as "TP", you can change that value to get better "Work" -wink wink-
I could have sworn that I had not seen that in the character stats hmmm.....ah well i ended up restarting the game not long after that post....finished the game and moved on though will only complain that there is no real re-play value of the game which i find sad and that the ending is triggered as soon as debt is paid wish you could just kept playing till the deadline but meh

Nov 15, 2018
For people having trouble, in general:
- Be sure to read the signs outside of the buildings to trigger asking for employment.
- Be sure to visit locations multiple times to collect all of the LEWD. Once you've collected all of the LEWD, the screen will just say the job was completed without any LEWD showing up.
- You can easily clear the game before the time limit so enjoy yourself and don't stress over maximum optimization of days.
- Clothes you should have/collect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Places of employment
- Extra LEWD outside of jobs
- "Gotchya!'s": You need to talk to the used panty store clerk to get the sailor outfit. You need to go to the bakery to get an item and move the guard away from the warehouse north of the idol agency (bunny suit). You need to buy Sexy clothes from the item vendor in Dahl.

Without a recollection room I can't confirm that this covers everything, but I think it's just about right. I can't remember if I encountered the vibrator scene or not, so there may be an extra LEWD to have outside of work (or it could've just been a part of one of the jobs).

EDIT: I found the vibrator CG stuff - go back to the used panty shop for extra LEWD! (stats were maxed when I did it, so not sure what the requirement is)

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
Here's the save I have if anyone is interested, although there's not really any point in using someone's save since there isn't a recollection room. (The save is just before completion of the game. So debt is low and LEWD is High)

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes