Nov 15, 2018
Wait there has to be a recollection room you can see it in the background of image 4 on the front page
Oh snap. Someone is good at I Spy. Well then I guess it's time to find out where the crud it is.

Edit: Haven't found it when running around yet, but I did find 2 bugs that crash the game. (Avoid going back to the maid in the mansion and talking to the weapon shop owner)

Last edited:

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Oh snap. Someone is good at I Spy. Well then I guess it's time to find out where the crud it is.

Edit: Haven't found it when running around yet, but I did find 2 bugs that crash the game. (Avoid going back to the maid in the mansion and talking to the weapon shop owner)
I most cases recollection room is hidden in the first area where you get control of the character. I swept Sofias' house at first but found nothing. Didn't do the same in the hometown. Normally you have to push Z 10 times at a specific location in order to unlock it.

Nov 15, 2018
I most cases recollection room is hidden in the first area where you get control of the character. I swept Sofias' house at first but found nothing. Didn't do the same in the hometown. Normally you have to push Z 10 times at a specific location in order to unlock it.
Yeah, I would've figured it'd be in the starting area but still no luck.

I did a quick search and people on ULMF are saying that the event to take you to the recollection room is broken in the English version. Supposedly you either click the bear in her room 15 times or the stump at the bottom right of Refon.

Edit: They have a couple of files in the thread to DL and fix it, but I don't have an account so meh.

Last edited:

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I would've figured it'd be in the starting area but still no luck.

I did a quick search and people on ULMF are saying that the event to take you to the recollection room is broken in the English version. Supposedly you either click the bear in her room 15 times or the stump at the bottom right of Refon.

Edit: They have a couple of files in the thread to DL and fix it, but I don't have an account so meh.
Then that should be it, if someone has acces to those it'd be great to incorporate them.

Edit: or can someone try the jap version to see if this is true ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Endless.Paradox

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Just like I said on page 1 on this f95 thread the recollection room is "bugged" that you can't access it in the english version
The workaround is:
There's a save file at ulmf thread load it in the japanese version go into the recollection room save it then load the new save in the english version.
Or the other better workaround is the user who posted a save file posted an updated fix on the ulmf thread restoring the access to the recollection room. Also included a fix in that ulmf thread about teleporting you out of the recollection room every time after you view a scene.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
There is no recollection room. There is nothing to do when the game is beat. Just watch a short ending sequence with no lewdness.
well thats gay. not only is it a grind fest but you can't even rewatch the old scenes.
game maker is retarded

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
modded the recollection room so that it works. Should work fine, but let me know if there are any problems.

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, here are the differences between the original and my mod.

Original-
-Can't access recollection room (English version, only, apparently)
-Once inside the recollection room, you can't leave unless you view an event
-There's no indication of which event you are looking at
-Activating events played through the event as if you were playing them in the game (they changed your stats)
-Recollection event icons all look the same

Mod-
-You can now access the recollection room
-You can leave the recollection room
-When you activate an event, a very basic description will pop up, and you can choose to view the event or not
-Activating events no longer change your stats
-Recollection events icons were changed to character sprites

Last edited:

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
modded the recollection room so that it works. Should work fine, but let me know if there are any problems.
I've put the maps of yours in the www/data folder, but i can't enter the recollection room. I just interact with the tree stump endlessly and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? :S

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Here are a few things you can try. Please let me know if they don't work.

- When copying/pasting files make sure to replace BOTH files if asked. Check the destination folder and make sure both files are there.
- (in game) Go to another map and then come back. I found that loading a save on the village map won't work because the event doesn't auto update into the game. You have to reload the map first. I tested this with a newly extracted game and it worked.

tandune

Nov 27, 2018
What you can try to do is walk to the top-right and sleep in your bed. After sleeping you should be able to see again.
How do u do that? Screen is black, no matter where i click i cant find the bed
it happens at weapon store 3rd day

Last edited:

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone got an idea how to get past 81 lewdness? Previous comments say to buy a specific outfit in a general store, but I haven't found any stores selling clothes.
Talk to the salon owner in Dahl village at night. He tells you to get clothes from the store. It's open at night.

gabrielk391

Jan 5, 2018
I stopped with 70 of lewdness and 31 guild (done: Church, Weapon Shop, Pabro Farm, Guild, tutor, idol, Maid)
someone can help me?

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes