3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

christus

May 26, 2021
Art looks quite good, I'll be sure to check it in a few updates. Don't mind reviews too much and do your thing
Good luck on your game

Aug 9, 2019
After trying out the 0.1a version... It's buggy as all hell. I don't mean to be harsh, but with such a great concept and amazing art, it's a bit of a shame to see so many errors (your playtester isn't doing a lot of testing, hire a new one) and overall... sorry to say, but very badly written dialogues. It makes me want to just... skip the dialogue. Get a writer. Hell, I'll do it for free, hmu.

number482

Oct 16, 2018
The art's decent enough at least.

Game claims there are 4 battle h scenes for the protag but after grinding for 25 minutes I still have only gotten one scene. Not really willing to grind it out any further as waiting for the enemies to trigger the h scene takes almost intolerably long. Hitting 100 lust in battle doesn't do anything, enemies are very easy to kill compared to how durable the party is (again, 25 minutes of grinding for h scenes), and enemies aren't really willing to trigger battle h scenes.

Honestly, the writing and art are both passable enough this game would probably better off as just a standard VN from what I've seen so far. The rpg elements don't seem to add anything to the game at the moment beyond tedium, and the battle h scenes would probably be better off repurposed and expanded into events.

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
The art's decent enough at least.

Game claims there are 4 battle h scenes for the protag but after grinding for 25 minutes I still have only gotten one scene. Not really willing to grind it out any further as waiting for the enemies to trigger the h scene takes almost intolerably long. Hitting 100 lust in battle doesn't do anything, enemies are very easy to kill compared to how durable the party is (again, 25 minutes of grinding for h scenes), and enemies aren't really willing to trigger battle h scenes.

Honestly, the writing and art are both passable enough this game would probably better off as just a standard VN from what I've seen so far. The rpg elements don't seem to add anything to the game at the moment beyond tedium, and the battle h scenes would probably be better off repurposed and expanded into events.
right, here's a bugfix i guess i haven't stated this yet, but each enemy has their own sex scene, 4 for Hailey, and currently 1 for Lily

Last edited:

Maeroth

Aug 4, 2018
right, here's a bugfix Google Drive i guess i haven't stated this yet, but each enemy has their own sex scene 4 for Hailey, and currently 1 for Lily
Just tried it out! The bug where Lilly is broken has been fixed but now I can only seem to have a battle H-scene with the BJ enemies. The other 3 types do not initiate any H-Scenes. I've tried all types multiple times to be sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Purplesauce

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Just tried it out! The bug where Lilly is broken has been fixed but now I can only seem to have a battle H-scene with the BJ enemies. The other 3 types do not initiate any H-Scenes. I've tried all types multiple times to be sure.
At least they are attacking instead of doing nothing with a sound effect but yeah I'm on my third hour of guarding while in godmode, multitasking and not one enemy has initiated

• Thinking Face

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has the old version 0.1 that apparently is the only one with functioning battle scenes besides the bj enemy?
Edit: Nevermind, found a compressed version on page 2 still up. You guys were right, that initial release was pretty janky but I think everyone was getting a little carried away with criticism of an alpha.

Anyway, this looks pretty awesome overall, I love battlefuck rpgs, so a battlefuck rpg with futa is even MORE awesome.
Hope everything goes well with this project, making games is a lot trickier than most people think so I'm rooting for you guys.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Futa protagonist is very promising, especially with potential for both futa x female and futa x futa scenes in the future, but the stuff with dudes (forcefully) doing stuff to the MC kills my interest.
Feels wrong to have a set-up where a girl grows a dick, meets a cute girl with huge tits and another futa in a hot outfit, and then the first things you see are... Hailey (the futa MC) or Lily (the busty girl) sucking a generic eyeless hentai dude's dick (at least, potentially in the first fight) and the duo in cosplay getting groped by random dudes, which is guaranteed to happen unlike the in-battle sex stuff.
After that you get the one scene with Hailey getting the titjob from Lily and then... more in-combat sex with the two getting fucked by dudes. (Which I couldn't even get to happen when you're on the end-of-content rooftop, so I lucked out kinda?)
I dunno, I'll probably at least keep an eye on this from time to time but I can't see myself actually bothering to play unless a significant amount of futa x female/futa x futa (even possibly just plain ol' female x female) content gets added to balance out the other shit.

Something else that bothers me... why is every basic attack a "haymaker?" It makes sense for Hailey since she's supposed to be a punch-and-kick brawler-type character, but when Lily's supposed to be a nerd using a smartphone as a weapon (somehow), it doesn't make sense for her basic attack to also be a haymaker.

• Thinking Face

Purplesauce

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Futa protagonist is very promising, especially with potential for both futa x female and futa x futa scenes in the future, but the stuff with dudes (forcefully) doing stuff to the MC kills my interest.
Feels wrong to have a set-up where a girl grows a dick, meets a cute girl with huge tits and another futa in a hot outfit, and then the first things you see are... Hailey (the futa MC) or Lily (the busty girl) sucking a generic eyeless hentai dude's dick (at least, potentially in the first fight) and the duo in cosplay getting groped by random dudes, which is guaranteed to happen unlike the in-battle sex stuff.
After that you get the one scene with Hailey getting the titjob from Lily and then... more in-combat sex with the two getting fucked by dudes. (Which I couldn't even get to happen when you're on the end-of-content rooftop, so I lucked out kinda?)
I dunno, I'll probably at least keep an eye on this from time to time but I can't see myself actually bothering to play unless a significant amount of futa x female/futa x futa (even possibly just plain ol' female x female) content gets added to balance out the other shit.

Something else that bothers me... why is every basic attack a "haymaker?" It makes sense for Hailey since she's supposed to be a punch-and-kick brawler-type character, but when Lily's supposed to be a nerd using a smartphone as a weapon (somehow), it doesn't make sense for her basic attack to also be a haymaker.
give us a little time, this stuff takes a while, more futa stuff will be added of course, that's the focus, this dungeons boss will be futa focused, and the next dungeon will focus more on futa's to say the least, that being said, thanks for the feedback

and Haymakers sound cool! Maybe I'll change it in the future though.

Last edited:

Purplesauce

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
I have another hot fix V0.12a but I could use some help playtesting it, I'd rather not push another build with bugs, if a few of you guys could message me through discord and help with that, that'd be great

i really should start a blog, it's a little tedious to get on here

Last edited:

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
To each their own, that’s just your preference. There’s nothing “wrong” or “right” about it. Most futa stuff seems to revolve around making the dick-having woman a replacement for a typical “regular” man. Personally I find this refreshing and wish more futa x male stuff existed in general.

Apr 4, 2018
Correction:
To each their own, that’s just your preference. There’s nothing “wrong” or “right” about it. Most futa stuff seems to revolve around making the dick-having woman a replacement for a typical “regular” man. Personally I find this refreshing and wish more futa x male stuff existed in general.
Correction, male x futa, futa x male involves the male receiving. But otherwise, wholeheartedly agreed. It's a huge reason of why I don't care too much for (at least Western) futa x female stuff. they really just want a guy without it having to be an actual guy doing it.

Reactions: spblu

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
give us a little time, this stuff takes a while, more futa stuff will be added of course, that's the focus, this dungeons boss will be futa focused, and the next dungeon will focus more on futa's to say the least, that being said, thanks for the feedback
Well, sounds promising enough. If I could make a suggestion, maybe make future male-on-futa content optional or avoidable in some way, so people who're interested in it can still see it and people who aren't interested don't have to see it.
and Haymakers sound cool! Maybe I'll change it in the future though.
Haymakers are cool, but every character throwing them out willy-nilly makes that coolness become stale, and the technique itself isn't really one that fits a "universal basic attack" for every character... especially if there's a potential future enemy that doesn't have arms to punch with, like a... stereotypical hentai plant-thing that attaches suction-feelers to women's body parts, or whatever else might not have arms.

To each their own, that’s just your preference. There’s nothing “wrong” or “right” about it.
Perhaps instead of "wrong" I should've went with "misleading," as that more accurately describes how I felt about the whole thing. Nothing really "wrong" with male-on-dickgirl stuff, but to me it's gotta be done right.
Most futa stuff seems to revolve around making the dick-having woman a replacement for a typical “regular” man.
I haven't personally seen a lot of stuff where a dickgirl is a "stand-in" for a guy, I usually see it portrayed more as "woman with something extra/different," with dialogue/in-game context to match. Dickgirl x dickgirl stuff never really feels like "two dudes fucking," it's practically just lesbians with dicks.
The only time I could say that dickgirls legitimately feel like a replacement for men, would be games that lazily add in the option to play as a dickgirl instead of the male protagonist with in-game text either barely being changed or not at all. (Resulting in the playable character usually feeling like a dopey frat boy just with tits and a prettier face.)
The weird thing is that this game takes the "woman with something extra/different" route, just... in a way that almost doesn't matter in the sex scenes? Currently the only scene where Hailey's dick is actually used is the titjob scene, which is also the only one where she's doing something with another feminine character. Everything else with the dudes just either doesn't show her dick due to the way the scene's portrayed, or it's just kinda there and ignored... which (imo) sorta ruins the point of having a futa/dickgirl protagonist if most of the scenes don't even really involve girldick in a meaningful way.

Correction, male x futa, futa x male involves the male receiving.
Not to argue semantics, but I've never really seen the x naming convention for pairings use the order in the pair to indicate "who's fucking who." Male x futa and futa x male don't indicate anything about who's on the receiving end, compared to phrases like male on futa and futa on male, which at least attempt to make a distinction of who's "on" the other (which usually translates to the the more dominant one.)
To use examples with more distinct names, Mary x Anne and Anne x Mary don't really show any distinction of either Mary or Anne being the "top" in this scenario. Changing it to Mary on Anne, however, linguistically portrays Mary as the top and Anne as the bottom. (With the roles reversed for Anne on Mary.)

(Aaaaannnyyyywayysss... this reply kinda got out of hand, and I apologize lol)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes