3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95Zone_banner.jpg

Overview:
Crummy Classroom is an RPG featuring an intense and arousing turn-based combat system combined,
with dating sim elements.
Hailey and her friends go on an adventure to eradicate the corruption set in their school!
Be prepared to face lewd combat challenges and immerse yourself into Crummy Classroom's world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer: Void Palace Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Crummy Classroom 27_08_2022 03_31_15.png 2.png Crummy Classroom 27_08_2022 03_29_34.png Crummy Classroom 27_08_2022 03_31_02.png 5.png Crummy Classroom 27_08_2022 03_29_14.png Crummy Classroom 27_08_2022 03_30_56.png Crummy Classroom 27_08_2022 03_29_07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Hey in light of our first review getting a 1 star.. , I'd like to point out that the game is in early development which is why its version 0.1 we've got a lot to work on but this is more or less a proof of concept, also we've play tested a lot so if you actually find any bugs I'd be surprised, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know on our discord server listed above

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey in light of our first review getting a 1 star.. I, i'd like to point out that the game is in early devlopment which is why its version 0.1 we've got alot to work on but this is more a less a proof of concept, also weve playtested alot so if you find any bugs i'd appreacite it if you let me know on our discord server listed above
Reviews are overrated...keep developing your game.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Im going to assume that the roof is the end of the content?
Hey in light of our first review getting a 1 star.. , I'd like to point out that the game is in early development which is why its version 0.1 we've got a lot to work on but this is more or less a proof of concept, also we've play tested a lot so if you actually find any bugs I'd be surprised, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know on our discord server listed above
I would recommend letting people know that this is more of a proof of concept, because once you get to the roof (thats where the end of content is right?) everything is out of wack
but
the art is nice
the dialogue is...well not so nice

but as long as I have enjoy a game I can ignore the dialogue <_<
but yea, best of luck with creating your game!

edit: assuming once you get to the roof that is the end of the content I encountered no "bugs" during the game
just idiots who think that everything that happens on the roof is bugged, I would also recommend adding something in game that says "this is currently the end of the content"
assuming they can read

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Purplesauce

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
the game has a problem the blonde disappears from the main rest room the pink-haired character gets stuck without being able to get out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Purplesauce

Purplesauce

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
the game has a problem the blonde disappears from the main rest room the pink-haired character gets stuck without being able to get out
i'll look into it, can you send me screenshots on discord? thanks

Purplesauce

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Game is literally unplayable. Art looks good, a shame there's no way to access most of it because the game is bugged to hell. Encountered 4 in 5 minutes.
sorry about that, we're new at this, can you send me screenshots of the bugs?

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Crummy Classroom 0.1
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: BaasB

Purplesauce

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Im going to assume that the roof is the end of the content?

I would recommend letting people know that this is more of a proof of concept, because once you get to the roof (thats where the end of content is right?) everything is out of wack
but
the art is nice
the dialogue is...well not so nice

but as long as I have enjoy a game I can ignore the dialogue <_<
but yea, best of luck with creating your game!

edit: assuming once you get to the roof that is the end of the content I encountered no "bugs" during the game
just idiots who think that everything that happens on the roof is bugged, I would also recommend adding something in game that says "this is currently the end of the content"
assuming they can read
well it's sort of the end, each enemy has their own sex scene lily only has one at the moment, if you fight different enemies youll see all the combat sex scenes, theres 4 in combat at the moment (5 if you count lily's) but yeah thanks for the advice, i just wanted people to fight abit and see for themselves

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes