3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AsgoreEnzo

Jan 24, 2022
Hello guys, first thing : very good game, even if i just started this game look VERY promising i can't wait for next update

second thing : is there a way for rewatching scene ? i mean, Titi- i mean Lily is giving a titjob to Hailey and i want to rewatch it

Third thing : will be in the game any Futa x male (male receiving) ? because i kinda HATE that

Anyways, good luck for the team !

Last edited:
Reactions: Swearstraight
Aug 9, 2019
Not to argue semantics, but I've never really seen the x naming convention for pairings use the order in the pair to indicate "who's fucking who." Male x futa and futa x male don't indicate anything about who's on the receiving end, compared to phrases like male on futa and futa on male, which at least attempt to make a distinction of who's "on" the other (which usually translates to the the more dominant one.)
To use examples with more distinct names, Mary x Anne and Anne x Mary don't really show any distinction of either Mary or Anne being the "top" in this scenario. Changing it to Mary on Anne, however, linguistically portrays Mary as the top and Anne as the bottom. (With the roles reversed for Anne on Mary.)
This is actually... sorta wrong! In early days of fan fictions and ships (15ish years ago), the first name was the top of the relationship. MaryxAnne would imply that Mary is the top. It fell a bit on disuse because stuff like power bottoms, service tops, switches etc started to get more on the spotlight and thus it started getting blurred.
Some people still follow this convention, though!

For what is worth, I feel it's outdated as well and I personally just put them in alphabetical order, but never forget your roots!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
This is actually... sorta wrong! In early days of fan fictions and ships (15ish years ago), the first name was the top of the relationship. MaryxAnne would imply that Mary is the top. It fell a bit on disuse because stuff like power bottoms, service tops, switches etc started to get more on the spotlight and thus it started getting blurred.
Some people still follow this convention, though!

For what is worth, I feel it's outdated as well and I personally just put them in alphabetical order, but never forget your roots!
Ah, I've never really directly interacted too much with fanfic and ships and all that, just sort of seen tidbits here and there in-passing, so I guess I never really noticed the distinction. (Or at least, also never read or heard anything about the distinction from anyone else.)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey guys. Ex-Crummy Classroom artist/dev here.

Unfortunately, we are no longer going to work on Crummy Classroom anymore. Both me and Purplesauce are going through our own personal issues at the moment and we also need to focus on real-life jobs in order to survive. Basically, everything is happening at the same time and it is too much for both of us.

Also, I'd like to announce that I'm not part of the team anymore. Purplesauce will probably still make new projects in the future, so keep an eye on it! I'll still be making art, taking commissions, and posting on my social media (Yep, I'll still draw futas lol). However, I don't plan to work on games anymore. You guys can find me on (if you want to).

Thank you so much for your support. Knowing you guys enjoyed the game and enjoyed my art, makes me feel happy and proud of what we've done. I wish Purplesauce the best for his future projects as well! ^^

Thanks again. Take care, everyone!
Hope whatever personal issues plague you get resolved sooner rather than later. Safe travels.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Well that truly sucks, Hoping that the art is you since that's the best part of this game and if so I will watch you with great interest!

Reactions: Nuklel

H9

Mar 9, 2018
Man I was looking forward to this futa based battlefuck game, art was hot and gameplay was standard. I guess ill have to wait for new game from this dev or wait for damsels of vice 2 in feb 2023... ooof battlefuck is such a great concept

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Well it's a little boring working solo all the time so I'll overshare a bit for anyone interested, I am working on a new game, "Crummy Constellation 0" I won't give away too much but here's the main character Violet, she's a little Immodest at the moment since I'm working on her armor, but this will be a sort of space police minigame, eventually I'll make a full
game with her and her squad, but I've got a lot of other game ideas (Crummy Kunoichi, Crummy Kingdom, Crummy Cubicle, Crummy Casualties, Crummy Carwash, and others) so I'm just focusing on completing this for now and getting used to unity, modeling, animation, and everything else, a lot to learn, but I do love game dev. I'm not giving a release date but hopefully, it'll be soon, eventually, I'll remake Crummy Classroom, but there are other genres I'd like to try out, I might need to build a new team eventually to get all this done, but I'll keep plugging away solo for a while.

some things people might want to know
I won't only make futa games, I just thought it would be nice since I haven't seen a lot on here.

some of the genres of games I'm currently considering:
beat em up
Metroidvania
resource management
sandbox
platformer
and that labyrinth of estra's game was pretty inspiring I might try my hand at a top-down dungeon crawler eventually

if you guys like violet and her squad I'll probably go on to make the full game

I guess I'll open up the discord soonish for anyone that's interested

and I should really start posting on my blog from now on

here's my links

ciao for now :censored:

violet pic.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes