• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v0.7.2] [Bitshift]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I know I'm an idiot for not paying close attention to the dialogue, but this game needs some kind of reminder system or "blinking lights"-interactions system. The maps are so big and so dark, its near impossible to progress if you forget/not read what you're supposed to do next.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
How does one unlock the different endings in the FIRST game? I was only able to find a bad end and an ending where I was entirely unaffected by MC/Brainwashing stuff.

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
How does one unlock the different endings in the FIRST game? I was only able to find a bad end and an ending where I was entirely unaffected by MC/Brainwashing stuff.
Beat the boss, lose to the boss and submit, beat the boss whilst in slut mode (lose to the boars several times to unlock it) iirc.

Wanderguard

May 16, 2022
It wasn't mentioned before in this thread but the Mahir boss battle is actually incredibly easy. He has two different Wound Up attacks that you can tell apart by the color of the buff given.

The dark red buff requires you to guard to avoid fatal damage, while the brown buff will stun you if you guard but won't do anything if you just make a default attack.

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
Not much to say about this one, the corruption and gay buttstuff is always nice to see. The art is okay.

Wiszunio

May 4, 2020
Well game is cool, too bad there is noo some cheat mode to beat some truble and see faster most endings ;3

bigha

Oct 19, 2020
Well game is cool, too bad there is noo some cheat mode to beat some truble and see faster most endings ;3
If you have RPG Maker MV (RMMV), you can cheat it. Copy Game.rpgproject from any RMMV project. Put it in www folder and double click to open editor. Then you can do whatever you want.

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
If you have RPG Maker MV (RMMV), you can cheat it. Copy Game.rpgproject from any RMMV project. Put it in www folder and double click to open editor. Then you can do whatever you want.
that too much of a hastle just use online save editor.

upload the save you want to edit change the save into 9999 attack and download the edited save,put it into save folder and just play.
the enemy / bosses would just die with the skill attack especially it deals multiple attacks

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes