RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v0.7.2] [Bitshift]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
Is the Substar version charge more money than itch?
If it's the same price, and the dev forced in this arbitrary 2 weeks delay, then they are very shitty for doing that.
(Still shitty for charging more money for Early access, but everyone is doing it at this point.:confused:

Only passable excuse is if there's technical difficulty that they can't. But again, it won't be a certain "2 weeks delay", as they would try to solve it as soon as possible.

Unfortunately there are rarely regulations to make these devs behave. :(
Tho that makes pirating more appealing ;)
Well no because subs pay monthly and itch pays once. and that includes all updates we can wait 2 weeks.

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
Is the Substar version charge more money than itch?
If it's the same price, and the dev forced in this arbitrary 2 weeks delay, then they are very shitty for doing that.
(Still shitty for charging more money for Early access, but everyone is doing it at this point.:confused:

Only passable excuse is if there's technical difficulty that they can't. But again, it won't be a certain "2 weeks delay", as they would try to solve it as soon as possible.

Unfortunately there are rarely regulations to make these devs behave. :(
Tho that makes pirating more appealing ;)
Itch is a one and done purchase. Subscriberstar is, unsurprisingly, a subscription model. You get the game and all the updates either way. Piracy is great and all, but supporting small creators is even better. It's also not really early access when the first release already had a fair amount of content, and the packs are free updates that add more.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Itch is a one and done purchase. Subscriberstar is, unsurprisingly, a subscription model. You get the game and all the updates either way. Piracy is great and all, but supporting small creators is even better. It's also not really early access when the first release already had a fair amount of content, and the packs are free updates that add more.
You say that, it might be true for this game. But many games on itch are, unsurprisingly, also using a subscription model.

Not trying to justify Piracy - it's not 'great', it's self-serving, it's exploiting the fact the supply is unlimited. If everyone is pirating then there will be nothing left to pirate.
But, "Piracy is a service problem".
Not to mention there are just too many bad actors that's either aim to scam people, or just too incompetent to deliver what they promised / charged money for.

If you want to throw your money at 'small creators', you do you. But you don't hv the moral authority to ask others to hold your standard.
In my book 'small creator' doesn't automatically warranty they worth the support, if at all.

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
You say that, it might be true for this game. But many games on itch are, unsurprisingly, also using a subscription model.

Not trying to justify Piracy - it's not 'great', it's self-serving, it's exploiting the fact the supply is unlimited. If everyone is pirating then there will be nothing left to pirate.
But, "Piracy is a service problem".
Not to mention there are just too many bad actors that's either aim to scam people, or just too incompetent to deliver what they promised / charged money for.

If you want to throw your money at 'small creators', you do you. But you don't hv the moral authority to ask others to hold your standard.
In my book 'small creator' doesn't automatically warranty they worth the support, if at all.
Oh I absolutely believe Bitshift deserves the support, I'm also just realistic about the fact that people who come to piracy sites like this (me included) never really had any intention of doing so. It's a minority of people who will be so desperate for smut that they pay for it if they think they can get it elsewhere. Ultimately I already bought the game and will get it in two weeks, it would just be nice to get it earlier.

Reactions: prostosup

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Oh I absolutely believe Bitshift deserves the support, I'm also just realistic about the fact that people who come to piracy sites like this (me included) never really had any intention of doing so. It's a minority of people who will be so desperate for smut that they pay for it if they think they can get it elsewhere. Ultimately I already bought the game and will get it in two weeks, it would just be nice to get it earlier.
Also bought the game as I've played the first chapter since it was released. In fact, I was actually on FA when the teaser art for the game was released.

Reactions: prostosup

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Not even really an important update. Just fixed one bug, and I'm fairly sure the first chapter was already free.

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020

(The new content, the middle path, has been added on to the end).

I think I've found everything, but if you manage to find any secrets or anything I'll update it.

Herdaf

Jul 2, 2021

(The new content, the middle path, has been added on to the end).

I think I've found everything, but if you manage to find any secrets or anything I'll update it.
how do you get the street outfit?

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes