RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v0.7.2] [Bitshift]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

Managed to download it. Any ways to find the whore defeat, cock flop and worship?

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020

Managed to download it. Any ways to find the whore defeat, cock flop and worship?
Whore Defeat is triggered by walking into the hyena thugs whilst looking for clients in the middle route. IIRC you get cock flop by losing to Khazeem in normal mode, and you get worship by beating Khazeem in Slut Mode while wearing the item Mahir gives you for beating him.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Ok, not to be overdemanding, but my game is too laggy to do the stealth part for the slut mode. So I am asking for your support by uploading a save file before final fight in slut mode.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
Ok, not to be overdemanding, but my game is too laggy to do the stealth part for the slut mode. So I am asking for your support by uploading a save file before final fight in slut mode.
got you same problem, here is the my save file before final fight in slut mode though be warned i changed it to txt since cant post literal rpg save file also not good at computer tech. so yeah dont forget to rename it back to rpgsave if it dont work contact me and i try to make winrar file for it

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
got you same problem, here is the my save file before final fight in slut mode though be warned i changed it to txt since cant post literal rpg save file also not good at computer tech. so yeah dont forget to rename it back to rpgsave if it dont work contact me and i try to make winrar file for it
Yeah, it has to be rpg save. Send a rar, over.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Ok, so I'm just gonna @ you, furry maid in the hopes you've seen my message from a week ago.

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
So seems i am stupid, i had access to this for 9 days, ill get it to the guy managing the page.

kleenixkill

Jan 8, 2021

several of the music tracks don't seem to extract. saying the file name is too long. trying to play without them causes hard crashes whenever the game searches for that music track. Shortening their names doesn't seem to work either. any ideas on what to do?

Edit: I figured out a solution to fix it.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CruelSerenadeGutterTrash-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes