RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v0.7.2] [Bitshift]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Okay that's on me, I had save-scummed through all the bad RNG so I was there without having actually lost.
you DO NOT need to lose to get the item. it still available in the drawer next to the bed you wake up in, simply grab it after you fight the optional boss for the charm that supposedly prevents hypnosis

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
you DO NOT need to lose to get the item. it still available in the drawer next to the bed you wake up in, simply grab it after you fight the optional boss for the charm that supposedly prevents hypnosis
the optional boss you mean matis?
yeah.... that guys had the most random pattern than any enemy,not even compete with the actual boss in this game.
i had to save scum many times only because his attack is rng.
its like the developer make him skippable because of how rng it is,but losing to him will get one scene locked (because you didnt get charm from him).

after many save scum, heres what i know
once he charging theres an chance he will use stun in next turn instead of using the charge attack,BUT sometimes it use charge attack instead of stun.
using item (healing) will cause him to use stun on you.
use guard on his charging attack 3 times,will cause him to use stun on you too.
you mostly die from matis in 3 turns without healing.
and sometimes stun can last for 3 turns... so,yeah... you need alot of save scum or getting lucky

Last edited:

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
The game does seem to feature some heavy RNG. There is a clear "perfect" pattern to follow for all the fights, but if you miss, or get an especially bad whiff due to wasted hits from the Hard Knocks.
Add to that the way some enemies might, seemingly at random, at the start of a a given round (except roudn 1) use a move that stuns you. At that moment you -can- make it through, unless they grin at you, which is again random.

Currently on a bossfight where the game took away my razz, and the whole fight is again heavily RNG dependent. Even having fought every fight for XP, and having a PLETHORA of items at my disposal, I have no way to avoid the submission game over if the boss happens to choose those attacks enough times.

Aside from these minor gripes, I -love- this game and my only other complaint is taht there's not more of it <3

This -feels- like a prologue to a bigger game, and I really hope the fact that the credits play at the "end" does not mean that's all the content there will ever be...
There's 2 more updates planned for the game (First adding the Centre Path where the 2 hyenas won't let you past, and then the strip club in the main hub area), and the game itself is the second in a planned series of 5 games- so there should be a lot of content yet to come.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
There's 2 more updates planned for the game (First adding the Centre Path where the 2 hyenas won't let you past, and then the strip club in the main hub area), and the game itself is the second in a planned series of 5 games- so there should be a lot of content yet to come.
Hey thanks, that's fantastic to hear <3 It's really hard to find gay, mind control and rape (targeting the player) in the same game. I'm not normally interested in furry, but it's a small price to pay to get all the other things.

• Haha
Reactions: Nirvy54

MasterAle

Dec 2, 2020
For anyone who's struggling with fighting hyenas or just wants to breeze through the game: Use an online save editor and change Mezz's ATK value to 999. Then you can just spam his special attack and end fights much faster. This won't help much with slut/stealth mode, though.
Where i can do that?

Forgot that, I made it
Here is the link of the editor.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Where i can do that?

Forgot that, I made it
Here is the link of the editor.
Thank you kind stranger. Last time I played, some of the fights where brutal. That, or I just suck.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is the Substar version charge more money than itch?
If it's the same price, and the dev forced in this arbitrary 2 weeks delay, then they are very shitty for doing that.
(Still shitty for charging more money for Early access, but everyone is doing it at this point.:confused:

Only passable excuse is if there's technical difficulty that they can't. But again, it won't be a certain "2 weeks delay", as they would try to solve it as soon as possible.

Unfortunately there are rarely regulations to make these devs behave. :(
Tho that makes pirating more appealing ;)

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes