RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v0.7.2] [Bitshift]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I know I'm an idiot for not paying close attention to the dialogue, but this game needs some kind of reminder system or "blinking lights"-interactions system. The maps are so big and so dark, its near impossible to progress if you forget/not read what you're supposed to do next.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
How does one unlock the different endings in the FIRST game? I was only able to find a bad end and an ending where I was entirely unaffected by MC/Brainwashing stuff.

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
How does one unlock the different endings in the FIRST game? I was only able to find a bad end and an ending where I was entirely unaffected by MC/Brainwashing stuff.
Beat the boss, lose to the boss and submit, beat the boss whilst in slut mode (lose to the boars several times to unlock it) iirc.

Wanderguard

May 16, 2022
It wasn't mentioned before in this thread but the Mahir boss battle is actually incredibly easy. He has two different Wound Up attacks that you can tell apart by the color of the buff given.

The dark red buff requires you to guard to avoid fatal damage, while the brown buff will stun you if you guard but won't do anything if you just make a default attack.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes