• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Crossroads Inn [v2.6.0] [Kraken Unleashed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The game do what she should not, she leads you to dead ends sometimes. second map countess visit, she ask you to prepare food but you can't because you can't buy ingredients( they are just not accesible.
Guys don't play this game or use MrAntifun Wemod just add there exe from game folder and cheat, but not enough options.
I really not recommend playing this game just read walkthrough in guide it's one stupid hell... and bugged

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Yeh, That's where I got stuck too.

I couldn't get far enough into the game to get bugs. Unless the quote above is a bug.
Sometimes you can't hire anyone it's just clear list, when countess give you main quest to prepare some food it can lead you to dead end ( in first recipe you need potatoes i think and i looked everywhere, there is just none on sell, not checked remaining choice ). So much stucked npc (they just freeze in one place). I don't even know how the hell your employee can't service all customers if customers = employee ( about 10-12 ), they are just running around ( priority not help here too much )
I'am so dissapointed to lose time on this game...
And this is only 1 chapter, i have no patience to play futher. After i read walk of 2 and 3 ch. i don't even want to see this mess...

Max_w3ll

Jul 23, 2017
Random crashes, annoying bugs. They trow you sometimes back for hours. Lost the mood to continue

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
anyone try modding the game?
Has this game been modded ?
What is mod in your opinion? basically the game have DLCs, and i think On Steam there exist 2 maps or compaigns, just search. And if maps was done by players, there exist some program or constructor for game. Workshop as they call it.

Is there a better crack? Can you please share gog version instead? Is it drm free?
This game is updating through Steam and other sources. So this is already old version. And you always will be playing in older version on pirate ver. So what the problem with this crack? I think You can play the game without problems but bugs exist in any version.
If you read comments you can understand that Devs only concerned to recieve money through Game and DLC, they even refund without problems because they know how buggy this SHIT is.

They don't even fixed this game and already working on next kickstarter game. So don't support the next project (Devs rarely change as all people). maybe this way the think fix bugs before jump to earn money on next project.
I was so dissapointed the game has some solid ideas but greed is ruined it.
So i recommend before buying some game on steam to check comments about refund if refunds too often, the game is too buggy and Devs are like this.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Found the scenario editor. Funny thing is, the devs seem toforgot a quit option for that, cant go back to game menu.

Reactions: DeMoS666

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Initially very lots of micro since you have to order most of the food and supplies from traders. Later on after unlocking the abilities to grow most food it should not be too hard.

Visqaron

Oct 18, 2019
Would be interested too - not sure if I should buy it - ratings kinda low and comments here :S

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote