TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Crossroads Inn
is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different experiences.

In Sandbox mode gamers will focus solely on managing their business and economy – to build their very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes. In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power. Gamers will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPC’s and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games – You will even have a damsel in distress to save!​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2019-10-29
Developer: Kraken Unleashed
Censored: No
Version: 2.6.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

maxresdefault.jpg ss_fa656e9eed8df41fc6da6add178db7906b17dd15.1920x1080.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net1.jpg

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok, I started downloading before reading this thread... and 6.8 GB...
Yep, definitely will check this on GOG.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm not sure if you're messing with me, but RPGM refers to RPG Maker games that are usually in WASD 2D overhead format.
Lets make this easy, you tell me what you think the Format is since its not RPG and Then We can All Be Happy lol

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
iirc i bought this but had to refund because of how buggy it was... I basically restarted 3 or 4 times in campaign mode due to various bugs that prevent quests to progress. The last time I played was after a bug fix update and when I thought I could actually play, the fix didnt work on old saves... so no I do not recommend people to play this, at least not for campaign mode.

Reactions: Xander Fields

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP Updated and Link Added Thanks to BaasB ;):love::cool::cool:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote