4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
For anyone who have problems playing the games, i am really sorry to announce you that you will have to wait a few more weeks. Because i am switching to Ren'py. It is will be more accessible for everyone.
Been working on the switch for 2 days. And it is going well.
Good Luck, it's a promising start.
Would suggest focusing on animation or getting help there, it's something noticeable that most popular games of this type have done well.

Reactions: AMRFTY

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Netorare (Passive Verb), when the PC is stolen from, without consent. F95's NTR tag is now this.

Netorase (Causative Verb), when the PC is stolen from, with consent. Now the Swinging tag, I guess? But also kinda Prostitution sometimes?
I might be old fashioned or wrong but wasn't divide between:

Netorare - someone steals from you
Netorase - you steal from someone else (like someone wife)

Netorare on other hand divided into 3 types A, B and C.
A - full consent (heroine finds someone else)
B - no initial consent but gradually there is consent (heroine is blackmailed raped etc. but she later likes it)
C - no consent at all like rape. (heroine doesn't want it and never changes her mind, like rape, blackmail ,kidnapping etc.)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

No. It's always been these three varieties:

Netorare - someone steals your partner from you and you did not want it
Netorase - someone steals your partner from you and you get off to it
Netori - you steal someone's partner from them

You've given the description of netori and labeled it netorase incorrectly.

Megiddo

Feb 28, 2018
Gotta say, I'm really liking what I'm seeing thus far. Looking forward to the next version, whatever form it takes!

DuskDuck Are you looking for an English language proofreader/editor to clean up the text a bit? If so, I'd volunteer to help with that

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
For anyone who have issues playing the game, i am really sorry to announce you that you will have to wait a few more weeks. Because i am switching to Ren'py. It is will be more accessible for everyone.
Been working on the switch for 2 days. And it is going well.
Good luck. I tried playing your game, didn't work. Looking forward to your Ren'py version. Take as long as you need.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018

B - no initial consent but gradually there is consent (heroine is blackmailed raped etc. but she later likes it)
C - no consent at all like rape. (heroine doesn't want it and never changes her mind, like rape, blackmail ,kidnapping etc.)
No. Netori is what you're describing as Netorare. Netorare is what you're describing as Netorase. Netorase is consensual cheating, i.e--prostituting your own lover, swinging, cuckoldry fetishism.

If you look at the Japanese language mechanics behind the terms-- Causative and Passive formed verbs-- it would confirm what I've said. 大学に日本語が勉強しました。今、あまり話せて勉強しないけど、このことが分かります。

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
No. It's always been these three varieties:

Netorare - someone steals your partner from you and you did not want it
Netorase - someone steals your partner from you and you get off to it
Netori - you steal someone's partner from them

You've given the description of netori and labeled it netorase incorrectly.
I'd put the emphasis in Netorase on consent/intent rather than one's own eroticism. You can have netorase without getting off to it, imho. But I think that point might be debatable.

Hsjc

Jun 28, 2017
Guys the screen keeps hanging when amelia tries on her dress. Any help please?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
In this version of Chapter I. you don't have control over that but in the Ren'py version, you can skip the lesbian content. (Ren'py version will be released soon)
when you say skip i assume you mean that the scene still happens and is cannon but the player can choose to not see it.

Or is it a choice to avoid as in fully stop the lesbian stuff from happening at all and that choice will be reflected in the gameplay/dialog

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
you form connections with a variety of girls, gradually gathering your own harem. But your adventure is far from over as you explore the realms, adding even more girls to your harem.
Hooray ... I (MC) need a mansion like the Hotel Atlantis The Palm ... I should start building ... bring me the girls DEV ... :love: :love:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

I know others have answered you, but you've mixed up Netorase with Netori
Netorase is basically Netorare type A, mc wants other person to fuck heroine

Netori is u steal someone's wife

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Cultivation themed AVN? Sounds interesting! The Dual Cultivation technique will be strong with this one! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes