• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
I haven't run into a single crash so far. Where are you crashing and with what errors?
No specific place, just crashes sometimes when you advance scenes, Either with ctrl or space. Can't get past the intro.

[0128/131823.636:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The previews and tags alone look glorious! Good lord I can't remember being this excited about checking something out! GPT don't fail me now!!

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Is there any sex whatsoever in a no lose run or you have to lose to get sex at all?

I really hate lose to lewd when winning means no lewd. I can live with losing leading to extra lewds if you can access lewds even if you don't lose.

Reactions: orphenex

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The BB gang.

That's where all the people who can't be bothered to type out "baby" go.

High ranks promised for those who type an S in "AF"

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
There were high expectations, but a mediocre result in the end. And that bum guido ruined also the whole thing.
Wtf is that instant childbirth after sex during scene lvl3. Who came up with such a bs...
icegif-713.gif

• Sad
Reactions: bluerubber
May 16, 2022
Windows Defender is a joke
Let me stop you right there, Windows Defender is a bit heavy on false positives since it relies on pretty generic and wide-reaching definitions for what malware is.

Shilling for Avast and Avira in the same line though? Fucking laughable, both of those are heavy, clunky pieces of trash software that might as well be viruses themselves.

Anyone with even a bit of sense only needs Windows Defender + Malwarebyte scans once a month. If you need more I genuinely question your ability to use the internet at all.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
i just want to point out i only got a virus hit on the Mixdrop link, Gofile was perfectly fine

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I think the battle fuck system is broken
She is either to weak to withstand a single attack, resulting in game over or to strong to be affected by grapple attacks...
Am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes