kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I get a profile error. It says use newer nw.js or something like that. I can't see the menu because of it I think. How do I fix this?

Shinisss

Jan 30, 2021
Very short game (~40 min if you ignore everything) but a fair amount of scenes. Not a bad quality either.
Combat is very simple and fast. It's nice that command memory works fine. Holding the action button works fine. Lacks variety in skill choices however but that's not what this game is about anways.

About crashes: CTRL'ing through the text results in a crash if you start a movie. Set movie Skip to on to avoid it.
There is a warning about it too before the first scene in the intro but..if you are ctrl skipping, you won't see it.

Virgin run is posssible as that question was asked a few times. I think it's required for the true end? Not sure. I've skipped too much of the story.. knowing there is an unlock for the gallery once you beat the game.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Defender claims there's a virus
Windows Defender is a joke, this days everyone should get a paid antivirus, there are plenty of good options that are cheap like avira or avast (which even has a vpn in some versions), this days the viruses are waaaay more advanced and can easily encrypt all your files or steal your data, thats why no one should cheap out on safety.

If you don't want to spend money on safety you can at least scan the file that defender says its a vitus on there the site will scan the file with many AV's.

For many years gamming I can tell you that there are many false-positive (non virus that can be flagged as one), it usually happends with files that are very uncommon, every file has a finger print so the newer files can be flagged as a virus by many free AV's since they just want to be sure your pc it's safe).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Virgin run is posssible
That's what I wanted to hear, gotta hate when the games start with a forced lost of virginity (specially since most of the times is a very vanilla human on human rape).

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Added the fix and chunks of the game become invisible. Like the menu choices and the entire map.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.04):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.04):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I hate the Guido type of character so much, they can pretty much ruin a game for me.

After seeing where that path started going I restarted the game and is currently playing, not a virgin run, but a "no losses" run, just because I hope it'll let me punch him in face (or at least ruin things for him) in the end.

Does this make me weird? :unsure:

Strikedown999

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 3304530

Overview:
Hinata City.
This is the story of a very ordinary girl named Flare, who lives there.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: NoTears
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.04
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Patch:

View attachment 3304447 View attachment 3304448 View attachment 3304452 View attachment 3304451 View attachment 3304444 View attachment 3304442 View attachment 3304446 View attachment 3304449 View attachment 3304450 View attachment 3304453 View attachment 3304582
Bad ass

Shinisss

Jan 30, 2021
That is not so easy :)
Not sure if it get much harder, but the enemies in the first 2 level just can not harm you.
Those 10g defeat items are your friend.

Battles are super easy overall. Mostly because you get a +50 all stats every 5 lvls. Thats why you from somewhat challenging first few fights to being invincible really quick.
Full HP & MP on level up means you get to spam the strongest spells every fight for 1 shots as well.
This game really is just about the art and not for gameplay. + story for those who care I guess.

Yes and no. You can defeat all enemies withouth ever losing with a little grind, but you will have sex with your boyfriend in order to power up.
Not needed at all. Natural stat growths is so strong that you can just ignore everything. If anything *maybe* the 1st sword and then the +10% magic ring. All of which can be gotten with just some blowjobs.

That said, you really just don't get any scenes on a virgin run. Some defeat scenes if you so chose to & reload.

Reactions: Jameyboi
Jan 31, 2020
Pregnancy Mechanics/System ✓
Hyperspeed Plot Progression ✓
Battle Fuck ✓
Corrupted Morals ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Virgin Run ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Pregnancy mechanics/system in a game? Very nice! This is gonna be gold for sure. :love::love::love:

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes