Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Crimson Lotus Soaring Pure Flame [v1.04] [NoTears] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [641 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Preggo content... That's a system, or just another ending? :coffee: :cautious:
kinda a system it basically determines your body state. I think you have to lose to the enemies to unlock the ability to be raped and impregnated. a pure run will never see you be successfully assaulted

Reactions: fyreant

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Why doesn't red enemies Hold attack work? The game said something about the heroine watching a certain event, but I might have lost what that was or how was I supposed to see it.

EDIT: Forget it, it worked after I lost a boss batle.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
First of all, thank you for the hard work dazedanon

Now, could anyone tell me if this game’s scenes are only for when you lose battles (rape and gangbags) or is there’s an actual NTR plot with a specific dude corrupting her?

Edit: Got my answer. it's one of those, heroine fucks everything and everyone games.

Last edited:

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
The game can crash if you are fast forwarding, and the transformation animation pops up. But this should be avoidable if you turn skip animation on apperantly. Have not tested this yet though.

Reactions: KarylSummer
Oct 31, 2017
Why doesn't red enemies Hold attack work? The game said something about the heroine watching a certain event, but I might have lost what that was or how was I supposed to see it.
Same here. Ntr is so avoidable that I cant even figure out how to not avoid it. Finished the whole game with no shot at non vanilla as losing is just a game over?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrimsonLotusSoaringPureFlame-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Same here. Ntr is so avoidable that I cant even figure out how to not avoid it. Finished the whole game with no shot at non vanilla as losing is just a game over?
You have to lose a battle. Since the game is easy, I recommend buying the self destruct item.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes