MasterCheeks

May 11, 2022
Loved the voice acting in this game, its like the voice acting you can hear on Taimanin series love those those over expressive climax and creampies

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
What is the difference between the patch and other download links?
The patch is updated in real time whenever Dazed makes a change, but the static download links are just whatever the patch was at the time it was uploaded. Best practice is download the game and the current patch at the same time and update the patched files for fixes.

Reactions: dazedanon

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 2.16GB to 624MB,759 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.
Edit, I dont know if someone already compressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: raijinz73

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone got a guide, game felt a bit short and there were quite a few endings I saw.

edit. also god damn I wish there was a way to skip that transformation sequence.
Edit edit. Does anyone happen to know what determines which character will be pregnant in the final harem scene? I'm trying to get them all and can't figure out how. Got the ending I wanted anyhow, don't need a guide. Good game.

Last edited:

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Anyone got a guide, game felt a bit short and there were quite a few endings I saw.

edit. also god damn I wish there was a way to skip that transformation sequence.
There is an option that skips it called:skip movie

if there is something that is gramatickly wrong whit my comment: english is my second language

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any way to get her womb modified without losing a battle at the start of the game?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Let me get this straight, if I play the game without losing then I'm locked out of all pregnancy content?

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
This game performs a cardinal sin for these type of games- it goes through looooots of cut scenes before it gives you any type of control.

Why is this a problem? Well, let's look at the note in the first battle scene.

The game has an overly elaborate transformation animation, and the translator notes that it can just freeze the game. This bug tends to happen when you fast forward... which you might do repeatedly if you have to watch the opening cut scene over and over due to crashes. You transform several times before you can even make your first save.

So... yeah. Go into options and turn off the transformation animation. It isn't worth it. RPGM games are already usually held together with duct tape, and you can tell the dev did bother to think about this when setting things up.

Reactions: Jameyboi

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I notice that not just on this game that honorifics keep getting translated as Lord. I think she meant Kenji kun when it shows up as Lord Kenji. You can search all of the lord in the data folder and you'll see what I mean. This also happens with Violated Princess for example.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I notice that not just on this game that honorifics keep getting translated as Lord. I think she meant Kenji kun when it shows up as Lord Kenji. You can search all of the lord in the data folder and you'll see what I mean. This also happens with Violated Princess for example.
Still trying to iron this issue out.

Reactions: lampuiho

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I really hate how such a good game miss on a tiny thing as adding sex sounds (clapping or somthing)...
All games should have a bare minimum of sex sfxs and audible moans
And if it has voice lines, to have the option of proceeding dialogue without cutting the voice lines

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
Pregnancy Mechanics/System ✓
Hyperspeed Plot Progression ✓
Battle Fuck ✓
Corrupted Morals ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Virgin Run ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
I like this. Scratch that, I LOVE this literal checklist of the game contents. When you have a wall of tags for a game to encompass every nitty gritty detail, it's not easy to know what the main focus or direction of the game is. If I could give you three (or more) thumbs up, I would, but that would involve increasing the number of hands I have to more than two, which is quite inconvenient.

Thanks for the quick rundown checklist!

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
So I beat the game with five scenes total unlocked (Kenji lvl 1-2 and cowgirl 1-3). I tried a number of things to get more scenes like losing to monsters and resting at night but the only thing that's worked has been losing to bosses. Any help?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes