Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How do we get the True route Eliza?
How do you even get to the Eliza route?
Eliza route is an offshoot of the true route. Don't sleep with the boy with the MC and instead after locking in true route (reach area 4 without losing) choose to go to bed early each night. Then let her scenes with the MC play out in full. Finish the game with just her scenes done and you should get the Eliza end.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Eliza route is an offshoot of the true route. Don't sleep with the boy with the MC and instead after locking in true route (reach area 4 without losing) choose to go to bed early each night. Then let her scenes with the MC play out in full. Finish the game with just her scenes done and you should get the Eliza end.
I tried that, and at night the only option available is "nothing in particular happened".

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As much as the different routes are amusing, to go through all the combat to get a few different scenes after one or two playthroughs, be easier to just open the recollection room.

Maike03

Oct 3, 2018
Someone help me?
I think I did something wrong at the beginning and I don't have access to any combat scenes, because the character always evades.
If I am defeated by a monster or Boss I just get the Game Over screen.
Did I accept some option at the beginning and not pay attention?

(Observing: It's really a choice you make at the beginning, so I'll have to start again..... Too lazy to reset...)

Last edited:

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
This game was unlucky to be released near to Pony Celes, it's not a bad game tho, just a much less refined version with impregnation/childbirth fetish

Idk why it's ranked higher than Pony Celes here lol

Senick

Jan 7, 2018
This game was unlucky to be released near to Pony Celes, it's not a bad game tho, just a much less refined version with impregnation/childbirth fetish

Probably because many people don't like just getting a game over after most H scenes and having to reload, pony celes is crap imo, lol, good art though

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Bullshit game, i want to fuck both my boyfriend and monsters, so i can truly cuck that fucker. How is it NTR if you are not able to lie to/ cheat that guy after entering that route? Might as well break up with him

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I still to this day don't understand it. WHY do they always go out of their way to detail things like genitals so much and even give X-Rays of what is happening... just to censor it to shit after?

WHY?!?
I can't anymore. The lunacy. The sheer dumb logic on it.

Reactions: nanajosh

Mossek

Dec 24, 2021

Pony Celes have good art but everything else is crap. Every single hentai scene ending with game over, it's just fail as hentai game.

Reactions: lampuiho

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
This is one of the best games for Pregnancy/Birth crowd in a while. Seems the game focuses pretty heavily on it at least if you go the naughty route. Also I found the Wolf "Bad End" hilarious. It's not even really a bad end since she seems to be pretty happy with her new life as the Wolf's wife. It's also possibly the first time I have ever seen Canine NTR since the Wolf is ok with other dogs banging his wife lol.

Paiil_54

May 30, 2022
Can someone tell me a guide for each ending, i only got 1 ending so far(mc true ending) i really need a guide.

Edit: i got the other ending with the yellow hair girl, so how do i get to have sex with the other 2 girls, im just want to see the harem ending

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes