Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So...
I noticed after she's defeated for the first time and raped, she refuses to have sex with Kenji anymore to replenish Levi
Is a permeant thing for the rest of the game, are just temporary, and if temporary how long does it last?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So...
I noticed after she's defeated for the first time and raped, she refuses to have sex with Kenji anymore to replenish Levi
Is a permeant thing for the rest of the game, are just temporary, and if temporary how long does it last?
Yes, losing before the 4th area is the route decider

Reactions: Kai-lee-Sei

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok so losing after finishing the first 3 areas, now just results in a game over, is there any alternate way for to be catchable in battle besides without locking out her ability to have sex with Kenji?

Last edited:

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Ok so losing after finishing the first 3 areas, now just results in a game over, is there any alternate way for to be catchable in battle besides without locking out her ability to have sex with Kenji?
Seems extremely unlikely. Also, clearing the first three areas with having been defeated... well, there's a lot of scenes tied to that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
cheats for this game

I don't want to be grinding through another magical girl RPG for hours just to unlock a jpg
If all you want is the jpg then use this site and save yourself the trouble:

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Anyone got a guide on the true route harem ending?
Edit: nvm, basically just look through all the pure scenes, I unlocked Pure Dark scenes after beating stage 4 & 5.

Last edited:

Lukiose

Jan 28, 2018
Day 1 to Day 3 Safe ->
1) Flare End or
2) Eliza End (bugged) or
3) Harem End (sex everyone)

Day 1 to Day 3 Raped ->
4) Rivalry End (knock up Pure Dark and Black Cute) or
5) Guido NTR End (100% dependency)

professorhep

Jan 10, 2023
Figured out all the endings having sex at the first choice or not has no impact on any of these.
Pure endings
To get these you cannot lose a fight in the first 3 stages afterwords losing a fight always leads to a game over
Pure Flare ending
This is the default ending you get this if you don't get the other 2 pure endings
Pure Eliza ending
after the base event if you have done the following events
Flare Cowgirl 1-2
Flare with hands 1-2
you unlock Flare Cowgirl 3 afterwords if you rest you get the First 2 Eliza events do all 3 for both this unlocks Pure Flame do all 3 which unlocks threesome which you do lvl 2. Then you get 2 new Eliza events do all of them and you get the Eliza end.
Harem End
Do the Pure Eliza ending but make sure you get every event to lvl 3. Then after stage 4 if you have you get Pure Dark events do all 3. Then when you get to the bb gang base save Black Cute and go back to the base and do the 3 Black Cute events. You are now locked into the Harem end, every time you have sex with one of them afterwords there is a small chance to get them pregnant for the ending and you can see if they are on the Womb screen a colored heart appears in the bottom right corner for each heroine once it happens.

Impure endings
If you lose a fight in the first 3 stages you get locked onto these routes
Rival Ending
Just don't fuck Guido and rest there are 3 rest events with 3 lvls each.
Ntr End
Do all the Guido events to lvl 2 and get your dependency to 100%

Bad endings
You get a bad ending for losing to any boss if you are on an impure route the bosses for stage 1-6 can be lost to twice and the second time leads to a bad end. After you do all the Guido events to level 2 if you go to the mall a mysterious new shop appears which allows you to do the lvl 3 events for Guido all of which lead to an immediate bad end.

After you beat the game once you unlock in the memory room a chest that gives you an insta win move and a lever that unlocks all cgs.

throwawaypotato

Nov 29, 2020
Figured out all the endings having sex at the first choice or not has no impact on any of these.
Pure endings
To get these you cannot lose a fight in the first 3 stages afterwords losing a fight always leads to a game over
Pure Flare ending
This is the default ending you get this if you don't get the other 2 pure endings
Pure Eliza ending
after the base event if you have done the following events
Flare Cowgirl 1-2
Flare with hands 1-2
you unlock Flare Cowgirl 3 afterwords if you rest you get the First 2 Eliza events do all 3 for both this unlocks Pure Flame do all 3 which unlocks threesome which you do lvl 2. Then you get 2 new Eliza events do all of them and you get the Eliza end.
Harem End
Do the Pure Eliza ending but make sure you get every event to lvl 3. Then after stage 4 if you have you get Pure Dark events do all 3. Then when you get to the bb gang base save Black Cute and go back to the base and do the 3 Black Cute events. You are now locked into the Harem end, every time you have sex with one of them afterwords there is a small chance to get them pregnant for the ending and you can see if they are on the Womb screen a colored heart appears in the bottom right corner for each heroine once it happens.

Impure endings
If you lose a fight in the first 3 stages you get locked onto these routes
Rival Ending
Just don't fuck Guido and rest there are 3 rest events with 3 lvls each.
Ntr End
Do all the Guido events to lvl 2 and get your dependency to 100%

Bad endings
You get a bad ending for losing to any boss if you are on an impure route the bosses for stage 1-6 can be lost to twice and the second time leads to a bad end. After you do all the Guido events to level 2 if you go to the mall a mysterious new shop appears which allows you to do the lvl 3 events for Guido all of which lead to an immediate bad end.

After you beat the game once you unlock in the memory room a chest that gives you an insta win move and a lever that unlocks all cgs.
Can every girl get pregnant for the harem end, or is it just the enemy magical girls? Cuz I got those two pregnant easily, but Flare and Eliza don't seem to be getting knocked up after a lot of tries. Maybe it's just bad rng...

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Can every girl get pregnant for the harem end, or is it just the enemy magical girls? Cuz I got those two pregnant easily, but Flare and Eliza don't seem to be getting knocked up after a lot of tries. Maybe it's just bad rng...
Probably bad RNG. All four can get pregnant for the harem end, you just have to keep trying. To be sure, don't do threesomes, have individual one-on-one creampie sex with Flare and Eliza. Don't know if it's any different, but perhaps you'd rather make sure sperm is going where it should.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
is there anal here?.. there is anal in the tags... I need anal... where is the anal?.. and what about the losses?.. I didn’t lose and no one bothers to fuck, another time I lost and her virginity was torn ... I don’t need this... I need a virgin with a torn ass... how does it all work?.. huh? A? A?!

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
This one was pretty decent with a story line that wasn't 100% cliche and over done. Lots of scenes and the art is pretty good

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Nop, 2Gb is too much for download. I'd rather wait for someone to do the necessary work of compressing this.
This sentiment will never not confuse me, RPGM games and singleplayer Japanese games in general don't need to be stored in your main drive like multiplayer games, just buy an external drive lol, this isn't League of Legends.

All my Hgames and VNs are on a 2TB external drive that costed like 20 dollars at Walmart, you can probably get one for even cheaper. It doesn't make the games inconvenient to play at all, also makes them easy to dispose of in case I ever need to.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This sentiment will never not confuse me, RPGM games and singleplayer Japanese games in general don't need to be stored in your main drive like multiplayer games, just buy an external drive lol, this isn't League of Legends.

All my Hgames and VNs are on a 2TB external drive that costed like 20 dollars at Walmart, you can probably get one for even cheaper. It doesn't make the games inconvenient to play at all, also makes them easy to dispose of in case I ever need to.
It's not really about storage usually. It's about download speeds and data caps. If the world (and specifically the rural us) actually enforced internet speed normalization and good consumer practices people would be more willing. But yeah this game def isn't worth 2gb if you're cap is 100 a month or something.

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
It's not really about storage usually. It's about download speeds and data caps. If the world (and specifically the rural us) actually enforced internet speed normalization and good consumer practices people would be more willing. But yeah this game def isn't worth 2gb if you're cap is 100 a month or something.
Woah that's crazy. My download speed is like a GB every 20 seconds and I've never even heard of a download cap. I'm from a major city along the Pacific, where are you from? The Midwest, the Prairies? What is your internet provider?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Woah that's crazy. My download speed is like a GB every 20 seconds and I've never even heard of a download cap. I'm from a major city along the Pacific, where are you from? The Midwest, the Prairies? What is your internet provider?
Personally I have gb internet with about a tb data cap, but my parents in texas have "high speed" 25mb max with a cap of 200gb and I know there are places with less than that.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes